12🦋✨

𝐴𝑙𝑙𝑎ℎ 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑤ℎ𝑦 𝑖 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑝𝑎𝑖𝑛...

"Ms.Aziz can we talk for a while?" Manager Kim knocked on the door of your office. "Sure" you smiled and went out with him. "What you wanna say Manager Kim?" He looked kinda nervous. "Actually I don't know how to say this Farasha but-" you frowned cuz the most confident men you have ever met looked so nervous. "You can say it Manager Kim it's okay" he took a deep breath. "Actually Taehyung has asked you to move in with him and yeah please don't get me wrong I tried to make him understand but he's just-"

The door opened with a thud making Taehyung flinch. A furious woman walked in wearing a safe green abaya. "What is it Kim?" Taehyung was mesmerized. 'How could someone look so beautiful in this color' was his thought. Your eyes became more wide in rage cuz he was literally checking you out. "La hola Wala Quatta illa Billa" you took a deep breath and tried to calm yourself. "Are you done checking me out or not?" His eyes finally met with yours. He bit his lips staring deep into your rage filled eyes. "What is it Humaira?" He smirked. "Why would you ask me to move in with you?" You tried to calm yourself but his cockiness didn't let you. "Why? Are you that happy with that offer that you couldn't control yourself and had to come here this instant?" His sinister smile somehow made you feel weak. "Astagfirullah" you knew it was the Shaitan pushing you towards the sin. "Be in your limits Kim don't cross it" Taehyung's eyes went wide hearing. Nobody in his whole life has ever spoke to him like that. "Are you challenging me?" He stood up from his seat and came closer to you...

You didn't even flinch or move when he directly came closer to your face. He smelled like cigarette. His eyes flickered with some unknown excitement seeing you so brave. "Challenge accepted Doll" he smirked and went out from there whistling. You closed your eyes cuz you almost lost yourself. But your eyes soon became watery. "Yah Allah why is this world so cruel? I complain to all the things I feel bad about to you. Please I'm on your mercy Yah Rabbi take care of me".....

It was Asr time so you again went towards the empty room upstairs which everybody claims to be haunted. You were praying but suddenly heard the sound of the door opening behind you. At first you thought some staff came as it was also used as a store room. You frowned hearing the heavy footsteps coming towards you. You were praying in a corner in a empty spot and all the other stuffs were placed on the other side. And here goes your overthinking you shivered thinking what if again some bad men came with some bad intentions. But you tried to calm yourself down telling yourself that Allah will protect you and you're praying but still. Soon the footsteps stopped right beside you. You could tell someone so gigantic stood beside you. With your shaky hands you did the shezda bowing for your God. As your your head went up from your shezda you saw a pair of shoes and you quickly recognized those Gucci shoes...

You wondered what he was doing here. And more important you weren't able to pray attentively cuz someone was staring at your head and standing in front of you. You scrunched your nose when you stood up again smelling something weird. You frowned was he eating something? And you were he was eating because you heard him munching on something. You wanted to kick him out but chose to have faith in your God. After you did ruku you saw something falling from him right in front you. You carefully looked closer and flinched. He was eating pork right in front of you and his shoes was dirtying your prayer mat. You took a pause for a little cuz how are you supposed to do your shezda but then you remembered how Prophet Muhammad used to face these problems during his prayers and how he used to deal with this....