06🦋✨

𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝑨𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆...

Did I love being here? No! Why am I even doing this? Idk! Was my boss sweet? A BIG NO!...

I was just watching him flirting with other staffs with a poker face. I don't know if he's good in other things rather than this? "Hmm.. Humaira please tell me my schedule" he said and pulled a girl closer to him tugging her hairs behind while staring at me. "Your next schedule is to go to school" I smiled staring back at his confused face. "Cuz you were sleeping then when they were teaching you about your common manners" my lips curved into another moking smile. "OPPS! Sorry....I forgot my another hand is free to hold your waist tight" he smirked disgustingly and pushed the girl away. "Don't worry I will not disappoint you from next time" he started to come closer to me again. "Oppa~ why are you leaving me alone?" The tight dressed girl said holding his arms more tightly than her dress holding her body made me cringe. But I was in shock when Taehyung pushed her so hard that she fell on the ground. "Don't you dare to touch me Bitch" he said gritting his teeths. "Aren't you the one who started first?" I was so mad cuz he just couldn't disrespect a woman not in front of me. "Why do you care?" He turned to me annoyingly. "Ohh.... please go back to your third grade and educate yourself well" I glared at him and forwarded my hands to the girl who was crying mess now. "Are you okay?" I asked her softly while she nodded between her sobs. "Hey! See there's nothing wrong" I hugged her and patted her back. "Why are you fucking acting like those k drama high standered mens?" He rubbed his temple in annoyance. "Do you again perhaps want my heel stepping on your next generation?" He gulped as soon as I glared at him....

"You know I love how fierce you're, My Humaira!" He whispered in my ears and licked his lips. "Farasha" "huh?" "Farasha is my name" he just started at me for a while before smirking. "But you're my little red thing" he said and checked out my cheeks. "Did you Google it too?" I said in disbelief. "Kinda.....I was searching for the meaning of your name when it popped up and you know what I loved it" he shrugged his shoulders and looked away. I sighed and already felt too tired. We were currently in the lift leaving for his apartment. "This name is so special... Don't call me that" I warned him but he just chuckled. "So are you My little one" he smirked again and there was a ding sound which took his attention. I was the first to get out of the elevator.....

He stared at your back. You looked too small and cuddly because you were wearing these loose suit of your which looked so cute to him. "Excuse me...do you think I'm your driver or what?" He frowned when he saw her opening the door of back seats. "And do you think I'm your Mrs. that I will sit there with you" she fired back within a second. He blinked several times before processing her abnormal answer. "Why? Are you perhaps dreaming to he one?" He smirked as soon as he got back his senses. She rolled her eyes and scoffed then went towards the front seat and sat in there. "I wonder who should go back to school" he said and side eyed her and she gave him a confused expression before opening her mouth in an "O". "You could have just said that" she defended herself and tied herself with the seat belt. He smirked in satisfaction after annoying her before driving to his apartment....

"Why are you cursing?" He asked when he saw her whispering something. She looked back at him annoyingly and sighed. "I'm doing my Tasbeeh" she replied and counting from the start cuz he distracted her. "I don't know what's that but whar are you counting tho?" He again gave his full precious attention to her. "You Sins" she gritted her teeths and continued her Tasbeeh. "Then your fingers won't be enough... Should I intertwine my fingers with yours?" He gave her a mischievous look. "La hola Wala qwatta illa billa" he laughed loudly hearing her. "Omo did you just spell me?" He somehow controlled himself when she glared him. "Hidayah Allah Hidayah" she prayed and again he bursted into laughter. "What does that mean by the way?" He said between his laugh. "There's no power and no strength except with God" he stared at her face for few minutes and shook his head. "Who is your God?" He asked side eyeing her. "One and only Allah" she smiled softly. He was kinda shocked cuz her face looked so peaceful as if she had no worries in her life and looked so calm. He was mesmerized by her since the start and he wonders why?.....

"Your apartment is quite big" she commented as soon as she entered in the big apartment. "More than my Dick?" He smirked and layed down on his couch. "La hola Wala qwatta illa billa" she closed her eyes and opened them to glare at him. He laughed again and got up. "You have to come in my apartment in the morning to wake me up and then give me a glass of wine" she was nodding all the time noting his instructions in her mind but soon realized and widened her eyes. "Haram Haram Haram.....you drink alcohol early in the morning?" She was so shocked beyond his thinking. Her Haram Haram sounded some kind of alarm or alert sound to his ears. "Yeah....So?" He frowned and gave her a duh look. "Sorry....I can't do this" she shook her head in disapproval. "I mean I can't even pour the alcohol for you forget about touching it....it's forbidden for me" "It's not like I'm forcing you to drink it" "But still what's Haram is Haram" he sighed now giving up. "Okay I will do it myself" he rolled his eyes and gave her the keys of his apartment. "Don't sneak in when I'm naked but it's not like I mind tho" he smirked but she just took the keys from his fingers hurriedly. "Don't you dare KIM... don't try me" "I will try you" "you will loose" "I never loose" "you will loose yourself " "For you? I'm glad then" he smirked again feeling satisfied when she glared at him again. "I'm leaving since you don't have anything important to do now" she turned and started to walk towards the door. "Hey! Leave my heart here don't take it with you" she didn't turn back and closed her eyes before leaving a heavy breath. "La hola Wala qwatta illa billa" he chuckled again watching her figure to leave.......

 "La hola Wala qwatta illa billa" he chuckled again watching her figure to leave

"Oh my Humaira"

Vote
Comment

And

Pie pie ~
💜✨