𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲

it was late at night, and the triplets were recording their car videos, but my head was killing me.

all i wanted was matt. for him to come back and to stay. i wanted to curl up into a little ball and just make this migraine go away.
i didn't wanna bother them but i felt like i was going to cry and i felt nauseated.

i checked my phone and the vibrant screen made my head spin and caused pain even more.
i laid down on the bed and got comfortable to ease my head.
i tried to close my eyes and go to sleep: but it didn't quite work.

i soon heard a click sound and the door opened. i sat up and got the blankets off me because i was sweating to death.

"hey" matt's voice called out, and i felt a dip in the bed.
"hi, my head isn't feeling too well" i quietly spoke.
"oh, i think we have medicine here. tylenol, advil or ibuprofen?" he asked
"i don't know i just need something. i just feel like shit right now." i whispered.

matt immediately ran out of the room to get you some medicine and you could hear him informing his brothers of his sick girlfriend.
your head was throbbing and luckily just in time, your hero boyfriend came to save the day.
he gave you the medicine and a glass of water.

after taking the medication you laid back down and you felt matt's arms around you.
"thank you" it came out hoarse, but you meant it.

"of course. anything for my girl." he said, playing with your hair. you felt relaxed and soothed by him. he always made you feel safe in any situation and you loved him for being so caring and the golden retriever you were bestfriends with since middle school.

"promise me you'll stay" you spoke.
"i promise y/n. i love you so much and i'll always take care of you" he spilled.
"you're so cheesy" you chuckled.
you lived for moments like these. all you needed was him in life and you guys were meant to be together, forever

"okay beautiful, you should get some rest." he said while moving his hands up and down your leg.
"kay. good night." you mumbled, already half asleep.
"i love you, y/n."