Chapter 1

I laid down on my bed thinking of every possible scenario that was soon to come. My introverted self obviously didn't want to go to see who got in for the position. All my life I wanted to be a professional dancer or a ballerina, so I picked up part time jobs and made a rather decent living for myself. My parents already viewed me a disappointment and basically disowned me and kicked me out once I told them about what I wanted to do for a living.

I cried myself to sleep every single night realizing I pretty much had no one to. My friends all were toxic and my family hated me.

I only had 2 roommates in the apartment we shared but they work an hour before I get off work and work graveyard shifts. One of them is a Nurse practitioner and the other is a surgeon. Why are they not living fancy lives? Idk 🤷‍♀️ they probably are saving up.

I got off the game I was playing on my cheap-a** computer once the game crashed. I really need to buy a new computer. It will have to wait though.

I had nothing to do, so after motivating myself to go outside, I put on some rip-off Crocs along with, sweatpants from Goodwill, and a hoodie from a yard sale. I couldn't care less what people thought about me, it's not like I have all the riches in the world... so I'm absolutely grateful with what I have.

I also learned how to cook to save money, and I can tell you that it's hard to make a living for yourself.

You know what? f*ck it, let's just go see who got in.

I rode my bike to the auditorium to look at the billboard.

Wait.... I thought I would be on the disqualified page.... but I actually got in?!

Let's look from who got background characters... not me.... I think there was a mistake... it can't be... I got Cinderella.

I marked it down on my wrist when I have to come in to make it official and had a smile plastered on my face.

I walked back home and felt like I was dreaming. I was over the moon. Not only will I be able to tell my parents I will be the MC, but this role specifically gets 5 times more my 8 hour worth or paychecks.

I am finally getting back on my feet and getting what I have worked so hard for. Once I got home I made myself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and poured some grape juice into a glass cup and set it down on the table.

I went back to my room to grab my computer when I heard footsteps. It's probably just someone outside walking by.

I sat down in a chair and boosted my game up. Once I ate the entire peanut butter and jelly sandwich, I was extremely dehydrated so I gulped down the juice without even thinking about it or the taste.

I went to refill my cup when I felt like throwing up. I rushed to the bathroom and vomited a mixture of petals and grape juice. How the f*ck did I not feel petals? Wait a minute are these... wisteria petals?! No no no no... I feel my world flying away... my dreams are dying... is all that I worked for really useless...

.

.

.

I woke up again. I was not in the bathroom of my apartment though. I wasn't even in my apartment.

What happened?

"Hii!"

I jumped and fell back down

"W-who are you?"

"I'm Aisha! Pleasure to meet you Y/n L/n!"

"H-how do you know my name?"

"Oh it's because you're dead!"

"Wait so you're... the grim reaper?!"

"Huh? what no! I am Aisha! Have you seriously never heard of me?"

"No... I haven't"

"Well Y/n. I am Aisha, a spirit guide. I can communicate with either people that are dead or people that have supernatural abilities!"

"..."

"Not as responsive as I thought! Well Y/n, be grateful! After you watch the after events of what happened after you died, I'll give you an opportunity!"

"For what?"

"You'll see!"

"."

My roommates came in at around 8 am. They did their usual until one of them went into the bathroom and screamed after seeing me dead on the floor.

They called an ambulance and rushed me to the hospital where I was pronounced dead

I had a funeral later and not even my roommates bothered to show up.

"Okay now! For the opportunity! I can either revive you to a new life or you can enjoy your life here! What will you choose?"

I can't believe this...I have a chance to prove to the world that I can be whatever I want to be... I can't just let my life go to waste...

"I'll go with a new life!"

Aisha smiled and snapped her fingers and  felt the whole death process being reversed and felt a rather soft sheet covering me. I opened my eyes to see I was a baby... I saw a screen right above my head saying main menu. Wait. This is the otome game I was playing... that means... I am in a Kimetsu No Yaiba Otome Game... let me start! I pressed new game and all the yanderes available. I was giggling when I felt all my memories erasing.

I am a baby... what was I doing? I always seem to forget.

Wisteria Ballerina Secrets!
All the money she saved up was used for her funeral
Y/n has always had crushes on most of the villains and heroes of the story.
Y/n will finally get to experience what love is family wise.
Y/n was reluctant until realizing she can show the world that she can do what she dreams of
Y/n is 24 when she dies... too young honestly
Y/n has played Otome Games as a way to distract herself from the real world. Sounds like a lot of us.

 Sounds like a lot of us