Chapter 2

I walked to my dance class in a hurry as my professor was scolding me on my grades.

"Ms. L/n, I'm afraid that if you can't get your grades up, you will be held back."

"Okay."

"This isn't something casual to talk about."

"O...Kay? What do you want me to do about it? The teacher hates me. Why do you think I've been passing every other class?"

"Well, would you want me to move you to another teacher then?"

"Yes, I would prefer it way more than being stuck in a class full of dread"

I made it to practice and immediately got ready. In order to nail this I have to put in a lot of effort and hard work...

I put all my effort into practice until I completely mastered the part I struggled with the most.

Once the bell rang, I was irritated but not much I can do about it.

I have that new class this period. I navigated through the bustling campus until I reached room 919 and after calming my nerves I went in. The classroom and teacher look welcoming, but the students there looked really weird. The teacher told me to sit down if I didn't want to introduce myself, which I immediately did and just got my mind situated.

This class is by participation and tests, so unlike my other teachers 32 page homework packets each day and her not teaching us anything at all and on her phone, this teacher actually made sure we enjoyed her class.

"Mitsuri, could you partner up with Y/n?"

"Yes!"

A girl with pink and green hair and the most positive energy I have ever seen before sat next to me and helped me catch up to what we were doing. I easily understood, which feels strange because I never understood any of my old teachers lectures.

At the end of the hour, she introduced me to her friend group which was composed of 9 people including her. I was happy that I finally made some friends and they were happy to have me. By the end of the lunch period, I finally felt the feeling of friendship I've never had.

Authors POV

Little did Y/n know it was actually her gut instinct telling her to run away.

Why? Well, it's simple, they all instantly fell in love and since she has pretty much no idea of what friendship or love feels like, she thinks it is just a positive friendship vibe.

Y/n's POV
Huh, who knew I would make friends?

All my life I have just been bullied and called the dumb and useless blonde... I thought everyone would just make fun of me, but I hit the goldmine and found people that actually like me for being me.

I can't believe that they did interact with me even after my first thought of them was weird, but anywho.

I am not regretting this friendship bond with them ever! That's for sure!

I can not wait for all the fun memories we are all going to have!