Chapter 4

I spent over my allowance... I guess if a lot of things are on sale, I shouldn't buy everyone of them...

Yeah I know I am bad at saving money... Don't diss on me :'(

After carrying what felt like hundreds of bags, I came home and fell asleep on my bed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up and felt like I was getting watched. Totally not creepy... I got up from my bed anyway and brushed my teeth. I then ate some cereal before realizing I overslept and am late for school.

I ran to get ready and rode my bike all the way until I went into school campus and locked it. I rushed in and sneaked in my homeroom and into my desk before the teacher could see. She started attendance right after so I am safe for now...

I looked at Douma who was my seating partner and he already was playing my hair... How did I not even notice...

I looked at the lecture and assignments before going into my own world and saw what looked like clouds. There, was a person who was sleeping so comfortably. I didn't want to disturb her, but I need to know where I am so... 

"H-hi? Sorry to interrupt, I am Y/n!"

"H-hi... WAIT Y/N? AS IN Y/N L/N?"

"Y-yeah..." 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

"I guess I fell asleep? I am not really sure how I got here either...."

"Huh. WELL WAKE THE F*CK UP! YOU AREN'T SUPPOSED TO BE HERE, ESPECIALLY RIGHT NOW! THE GRIM REAPER WILL REAP MY SPIRIT IF HE CATCHED YOU!"

"Rude but okay... Wait... How do I wake up?"

"OH COME ON!"

Once I figured out how to get out of this weird dream, I sprung awake and Douma was surprised.

He whispered in my ear,

"You look so pretty when you are asleep~Like sleeping beauty but with purple instead!"

"Thank you? "

He just smiled before the teacher walked up and whispered something in Douma's ear.

"Yeah okay..."

Douma's POV

Little did Y/n know she was falling into my trap slowly, but still. 

The teacher is a potion maker and he knows how to make a love potion. In fact, I paid him 500 for a love potion and to help me get Y/n in my hands. Oh and the love potion is permanent so yeah.

She'll be desperately in love with me... I can just feel it. It makes me e****c just thinking about it. She is so cute and seeing her be a hot mess for me will be like a dream that is permanent.