Chapter 3

Life is hard. Why should I have to deal with these critics that can't even do anything.

I was laying on bed after these critics saw one mistake in my recital and shamed me for it. I easily fixed it but apparently they hate even the slightest mistakes and improvisation.

I am going to gang up on these motherf*ckers and show them that humans aren't going to be perfect 99 percent of the time.

Thankfully they gave me another shot tomorrow to see if I am cut off or in.

Ballet is competitive

Anywho I made friends with my other peers their names are Muzan, Kokushibo, Douma, Akaza, Hantengu, Nakime, Gyokko, Gyutaro, Daki, Enmu, Kaigaku, and Rui.

Douma has been really nice and is kind of clingy but I'm fine with it. It's not like he has feelings for me

Muzan is just so kind (in front of her) and treats everyone in the group with great care.

Kokushibo just smiles at me.

Akaza has asked me if I wanted to see his basketball match and that it would make his day if I was able to go. He was eating a donut while talking to me.

The Hantengu quintuplets (they call them Hantengu) were just fighting for my attention and pranking me.

Gyokko was showing me his newest pottery collection with the proudest smile I have ever seen in my life.

Nakime showed me a song she was making. It was actually really catchy.

Gyutaro kept telling me I looked beautiful and was critiquing himself. I told him he should insult himself as he does look good but I will never admit that.

Daki was talking to me about the drama.

Enmu pulled out a train from his bag and showed me the model.

Kaigaku got mad if u interacted with him

Rui was showing me his pet spider.

I am actually surprised I made friends with more than 1 person under a month.

Usually people just look down on me and mock me.

I am absolutely loving this.

Douma was playing with my hair and started braiding it even.

Once lunch was over I said bye to them and turned around, not seeing Muzans smile immediately dropping and scowling at the other people in his friend group.

Authors POV

He didn't want to admit it, none of them wanted to admit it either, but they were in love with her at first sight. Muzan seeing Douma flirt with Y/n made his blood boil in envy.

He has never felt love like this, nor has any of the kizuki (I'm exempting Rui and the child Hantengu clone they are platonic)

They craved her even if she was gone for just a second, and their minds were full of images of their beloved.

This was definitely meant to be.

Meanwhile Y/n was partnered with a girl named Nezuko in ballet classes.

Both of them instantly became friends because all their likes and dislikes being so similar.

In fact, it felt weird and odd.

But Y/n pushed that aside and agreed to hang out with her friend group after school.

And so I am in a car of a friend I just met, going to the mall with 3 other guys. Thankfully I brought like 300 dollars with me so yeah.