Chapter 1: In the Troll Forest

Chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp. The birds are chirping and a Troll wakes up from her fall to the Troll Kingdom from the real world. Which happens to be me.

"Huh? What's going on here? Where am I?" I look around to see where I am at. I'm surrounded by a whole variety of colourful creatures I have never seen in real life before and very lush trees and bushes of all colours. "This world feels like I'm touching felt puppets and cloth. I feel the felt texture in here."

Buzzzzzz! I turn around to see the bees buzzing around to find flowers to gather nectar from a majestic waterfall slowly, beautifully and gently pouring water to a pool of water. I thought it will be a great idea to follow the bees to the natural pool of water. Once I arrive there, I check on my reflection to see of anything is unusual.

The mirror of water reveals to me I have musk sticks as my skin colour, crystal blues on my eyes with hot pink eyeshadows and hair that is made out of lemon, strawberry and vanilla ice-cream. My clothes and accessories are different to what I wear as a human. This also includes a bracelet with a hidden flower and a multi-colour changing necklace with a Troll's face. It also includes a gold and pink necklace with magical abilities.

Once I found out I'm indeed a Rainbow Pop Troll, I start to look around to find anywhere to hide from the waterfall. I run to a darker part of the forest where I found a few chocolate brown stumps to sit on. I sit on the first tree stump, thinking "This can't happen, this can't be happening!" I feel like I need to panic over my lungs while looking around frantically.