Meeting the Queen for the First Time

"Hey Troll, I know you're here, please come out. Don't be shy," another Troll calls me to come out.

"Hello? Is anyone there?" I call out while I'm still hiding with Berry. All four Trolls look at each other, thinking about me. I peek pit to see what the four Trols are doing. However, I accidentally slipped and fall off the stump. Which luckily didn't cause any injuries, but revealing myself to the group. I stand up in panic and sit back on the stump with the cat.

"Hey, wait! Please don't hide yourself. I'm here," a Troll softly tells me not to hide with my hair. "Who are you and what are you all doing here?" I ask them. Berry slowly approaches the Trolls, one looking like a fish to her. She sniffs at them and asked one of them. "Why do you smell like fish?"

"Me? I'm Queen Poppy. I'm here to take you to Pop Troll Village to keep you safe," she introduces herself to me. "Well, g'day Poppy, I'm Kristie, or you can call me Kitty if you want to. It's nice to meet you." I bow down a bit after introducing myself to Poppy. "Aawww, it's nice to meet you as well Kris," she smiles at me, then holds my hands with hers. "Hey sweetie, it's okay, you will be safe with us," she confesses to me. "Are you sure you're going keep me safe?" I ask her, letting off Poppy's hands.