Chapter 2: Troll Realisation

"AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

Critters start scurrying away and a group of Pop Trolls who are covering for a Pop Troll Village News TV channel notice my screaming and record it. They did this because they think Queen Poppy needs to know there's a Troll like me in a forest.

Meanwhile back at the dark troll forest, I start to panic even more, frantically asking, "Oh no, what have I become? What have I bloody become? Nooooo!!!" I cry, asking "Why, why, wwwhhhhyyy?!" I continue to cry and cover my entire body with my now longer hair. Once I have cover myself with the same hair and stay in the stump. I continue to cry until I notice a strange creature sitting near the second stump, looking at me with sad eyes, feeling sorrow and sympathy for me.

"Meow." The creature meows.

"Huh? Hello? Is anyone there?" I peek out a bit to discover a cloud of snow with some unusual fur on its head. It's fur feels more like a pom-pom ball and too long to resemble actual snow. It also comes with the colours of amethyst and pink sapphire. It comes closer to me until......

"Hey, don't panic. Come to Berry, come and talk to me lost Troll. I notice you're really sad and I want to comfort you." She sits down, waiting for me to come out of my hair, which is shapes like a large ball. I uncover myself, surprised to hear a cat that talks and had abnormal colours and fur on its head.