BowRaj (and Wayne) Comfort (fluff)

(A/N: This is a DM Request, please don't come after me for any plot holes.)

It was just a boring day. It was December, and Bowie had come so close to winning the first season of the total drama reboot. He didn't hate Priya cause she won, but he was jealous. But, he did have a boyfriend now, one that he truly loved.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"COME IN!!" Bowie shouted. He knew it was either his parents or Raj, and didn't care all that much, until he saw the condition Raj was in. He had a black eye, bloody nose, and Wayne was helping him walk.

"Hey Bowie.." Raj smiles. His face and body hurts. Bowie audibly gasps.

"Oh my god- Raj! What happened?!"

"Some boys beat me up because I'm gay.. Wayne tried to fend them off, but he got beaten up too.."

Wayne only has a small nosebleed. He's relatively fine.

"Oh my- come- Come sit down you two. I'll go grab an icepack."

Bowie hurries off to find an icepack, and Wayne calmly sits with Raj on the couch. Bowie hurries back, giving Raj the icepack.

"Put that where the pain is, I brought some wrap so you don't have to hold it there."

Raj puts it over his eye, as that's where it hurts the most. Bowie wraps it to his face and sighs.

"How about you two stay the night, ok.. if those boys come by, I'll keep you two safe, ok?" Bowie jokes. In his neighborhood, those bully boys couldn't even walk up the street without getting stink eyes from everyone.

"Bowie.. it's not just my face that hurts.. my heart hurts too.. not literally.. but.. I'm sad.."

"Oh babe.. is it because of those bullies..?"

Raj nods his head, some tears forming in his eyes. Bowie hugs him and puts one leg up on the couch, and pats infront of himself. Raj gets the memo, and scoots into bowie's lap. Wayne minds his own business. He knows it's not his place to comfort raj, no matter how bad he wants to.

"Babe, no matter what those guys do to you, your strong enough to bounce back." Bowie smiles, giving Raj a peck on the cheek. Raj's face floods with blush. He leans back into bowie's chest, smiling. He already feels loads better.

"You wanna just rest for a bit, honey?" Bowie runs his fingers through Raj's hair as Raj nods. Bowie grabs a blanket and covers himself and Raj up.

"Can Wayne join us..?"

"Sure babe.." Bowie softly smiles. He just wants Raj to be happy. Wayne curls up on raj's knee, as he knows if he rests on raj's lap, that would look.. awkward.

The three of them rest together for a bit, raj falling asleep, Bowie giving him soft kisses every so often and stroking his hair, and Wayne just laying there. They're all happy now.