Chapter 1: Francis' Feat

Francis' P.O.V (Me: I'm dying rn this is too much- XD)

Hi! I'm Francis! And this is MY story! :D
(Gow: Not being written by Francis, and this is not a collab-)

I was on Wappad, writing. Why? I'm bored, that's why. Don't question me. 😡

I'm currently working on updating one of my books. It's called "Star Light: Power Within". It's a sequel about a character I created causing the Sonic crew to get sent to a different dimension. I got the idea from a friend. (Me: Guess who~ *winks*)

 I'm having a little writer's block for this book, though. I don't know what to do for this chapter! I mean... I wanna try thinking of it myself, but sometimes I need help. Being a writer isn't easy. (Gow: ...I thought it'd be easier to get motivation for this book- (╥﹏╥) )

I was sitting at my desk, on my PC, trying to think of what to write. Man, sometimes I wish that my stories could come to life and write themselves. It'd be so much easier!! I mentally sighed and went into Wappad's PMs to bother my bestie so she can give me ideas. She always seems to have them!! ...Unless it's for her OWN books. (Me: Guilty as charged- *sobs*)

She's ALWAYS online! I should get a reply within seconds... or a minute or two- I mean, she's said herself she's always looking for notifs on this web. I think she may be obsessed with it... but then again, who isn't?

She's either online, reading, waiting for me, or begging me to roleplay. And when she's NOT online, she's at school- gag -or sleeping.

But I didn't get a response right away like I was expecting. I got a response a whole 10 minutes later!! Can you BELIEVE this?! And it wasn't from her, it was from 'Gow'. It read, 'Gow: Be careful what you wish for.'  I found it weird. I responded, 'Me: ...I just wanted help. 🥺'

What was even WEIRDER was that later, an hour later to be exact, I got a reply. 'Me: Hey, sorry, I was on C.AI, I didn't see the message. 😅' The message from Gow was gone. And you can't delete messages... Huh, that's weird. I thought to myself. I just shrugged it off and responded. 'Me: Gurl- 😭' 'Me: I can help now!!' 'Me: Ok, so...'

She helped me gather up some ideas and I got the next chapter published by that night.

--

Ok, so, keep in mind, my sleep schedule SUCKS. I also have online school, sooo- It was a Monday, 12:00. Mah bestie's at school... time to flood her notifs~ I thought to myself, thinking of a way to bombard her with notifs until-

BANG!

I hear a loud sound come from my closest, followed by whimpering. I, being curious, confused, and a LIIIITTLE nervous... went to the closest carefully and opened it. My expression changing to shock when I saw... a mobian.

But not just ANY mobian. A small wolf child. With gray fur and long wavy hair with bangs, golden stars in his hair and on his long gray fluffy tail, golden eyes and a dark blue sweater with lighter blue stars on it and he has a white muzzle.

Holy shit... am I looking at Aster the wolf?