Day 4

I woke up with a happy heart. The words that I've heard yesterday, early in the morning, I didn't know it would be a way for us to confess what we have truly felt. I didn't know that bad morning would have an exchange of best evening. I am beyond thankful. He's not that bad at me.

"Morning..."

Inilibot ko ang paningin ko at doon ay sumalubong sa akin ang napakaguwapong mukha ni Donald. I was about to smile when something hits me.

My eyes widened as I immediately get off my bed. "How did you get in here?"

He smirked as he lifted his arm with a key. "You gave me your spare key, remember?"

It got me.

"And I gave you one of my mine," he added, still in a smirk while looking at me.

I raised a brow at him for smirking. What has happened to him? I admit I found it funny but... What's with the smirk?

I acted like nothing happened. Bumalik ako sa kama ko para tupiin ang kumot. I was just folding the sheet when my eyes accidentally directed to the mirror.

It was normal at first but when I noticed my looks, I immediately reverted my gaze on the mirror and there, I found out my horrible looks! Fuck it!

Halos maitalukbong ko ang kumot ko sa katawan ko dahil sa kahihiyan. I can hear Donald's laugh. And I can do nothing but to hiss. It was such a shame!

"You're hot on your messy hair, woman. No need to be ashamed of."

I irritatingly roll my eyes as I groaned. "As if I could believe you on that. I know what's the definition of a real hot, fella. No need to compliment me just make me feel at ease."

He chuckled, playing his forefinger on his lips. "Yeah. But the word hot has different definition on my perspective. It could always define Ayra Gaile. It's you."

I came out from my shell and there, a naughty yet hot smirk of him welcomed me.

Why do I find his every looks hot?

I groaned secretly as I get off the bed, totally getting comfortable with him seeing me on my messy situation.

"I'll just take a shower. Just wait at me outside."

He nodded as he stood up. "Will wait for you at the Solarium."

Nang makalabas siya ay kaagad akong napabuntong-hininga. Tumingin ako sa salamin at napatitig sa mukha ko.

This is the first time that I appreciated the word hot. It's not that I wasn't called that way before. I was called hot by my solid piano fans. They even complimented me. Pretty, they say. It's just that, today's the first time that someone called me hot even without make-up. And I didn't find his voice joking while saying that. It was... flattering. I was flattered.

When done with my thing, I went out of my room to go to the Solarium. I am on my way there when I got a text. It was from Donald saying he's at the Private Suite with his comrades.

I stopped walking as I typed a reply.

To: McDo🐼

Take your time. I just got done. I'll just wait for you. Just text me when you're done there.

-sent!

I was about to walk when I got a reply. I raised a brow.

He's fast, huh?

From: McDo🐼

Come up here.

I just read the message when I got another one.