Chapter 5 : Brothers

"... Bloom?" Divided slowly pushed open the door of the hospital, letting him see Bloom on the bed, still asleep. "mh. He's breathing. That's good." Divide sighed softly as he touched his pulse. He smiled at Bloom.

"... We should play chess. I'm bored." Dyso then pulled out a board of chess from his bag.

"... We don't have a table though...?" Divided sighed.

"... Oh! We can... " Dyso then whispered in Divided's ear.

"oo~ sounds good." Divided giggled. So as Dyso.

-----

"uck..." Bloom looked at them as he woke up from his sleep. He noticed that the two were here, but they were... Staring at his body. "uh... Are you guys doing a staring contest with my cock?" Bloom sat up and shattering noises were heard. It sounded like he had knocked something off.

"BLOOM!!" Divided Dyso yelled at Bloom and two of them turned to him, they stared at Bloom angryly. Bloom just stared back at them.

"Oh wait... He's awake! I-I'll call Docter Chan! Hold on!" Dyso then got out of his seat and went out of the room.

"..."

The room is just silent.

"erm... Are you... F-feeling good...?" Divided laughed nervously.

"Mathafacka, do I look like I'm 'fine' to you?!" Bloom growled at him.

"Haha..." Divided giggled nervously.

"... What shattered... On the floor?" Bloom smiled at him.

"u-uh, " Divided scratched the side of his face. "we uh... We were just, " Divided laughed nervously. "having a staring contest... With your... Body..?" Divided smiled nervously.

"Now that's fckin weird." Bloom gave him a nasty look.

"I... Uhm... Yea..." Divided scratched his head.

After a few minutes, The Doctor, Doctor Chan came in with Dyso.

"Ah... You're aw-" The doctor paused as he got a sudden headache. He collapsed on the ground, holding his head as he groaned in pain.

"Doctor?! Are y-" Divided was cut off as he got a headache too. He dropped to the floor and groaned in pain too.

The two stood and sat there, stunned.

"S-sir.. Are you okay" Bloom asked softly as their nose began to bleed aggressively. "Oh god, you're not.." Bloom let out a soft gasp.

Divided and the doctor was on the ground for a few seconds but after they suddenly glared at each other, the pain stopped and Divine transformed.

"Hello. Rinn, " Divine stood up as he wiped away the blood from his nose. "Fancy meeting you here." He grinned.

"Hmph! Hello... Big brother." the doctor stood up too, but it wasn't Doctor Chan, it was Rinn! Rinn glared at Divine with anger.

"Go back to Mama, man... She's worried about you..." Divine smiled as he let out a soft sigh.

"Stop with the lies, Div. She doesn't care about me. Only you." Rinn growled at him.

"Yea... I lied... But she does care about you." Divine rubbed his chin.

"Go away! I'm the one taking the world's power! Not you. Go back. I'll take care of you later. I'll give you back the stuff that I stole from you. " Rinn smiled as he transformed into his real form.

"Negotiate breakdown <3" Divine shrugged his hands.

"Hmph. Then I'll do it by force!" Rinn then jumped on Divine and placed out his claws to jab him.

Divine dodged it and then pulled Dyso close to him. "Get your friend and you outta here." He gave Dyso a death stare.

".. Right.." He then quickly carries Bloom out of the room.

Rinn saw it and grabbed Bloom by his hair. Dyso was too late to notice it. He was shoved out of the room by Rinn.

"Go... Or I'll kill him." Rinn smiled as he gave Bloom a few glances.

"... Let him go!" Divine then tried to punch him, but failed. He ducked the punch and stepped back. "darn it!" He growled.

"c'mon man, " Rinn then started to run in circles with Divine as he placed Bloom on the ground. "you know you have no chance of beating me." He let out a small laugh.

"How do you know I can't?" Divine transformed into his form and then ran in circles with him.

"you're weak!" Rinn grinned.

"... How can you not give up..? You tried to consume the world last time... But you failed you know? You got beaten into a pulp by Trix Last time." Divine grinned as he laughed.

"It was our oldest brother! He was the strongest! What did you expect!!" He yelled as he pulled out his claws again. "you're weaker than him anyways. You can't beat me, you're not Trix. And you never be as strong as him!" He smiled as he hid his anger behind it.

He then jumped on Divine again, but he went faster. Divine was cut by his poisonous claws.

"Gack-!!" Divine was slid back as he got hit hard. Although it was a soft and weak attack, Divine was already coughing up blood. It wasn't Divine, It was Divided. "What the..." Divine let out a soft gasp, meaning that Divided is going to die.

"...Heh. Your puppet's dying," Rinn grinned at Divine as he fell to one knee. "No no... Stand up... I'm going to kill you before your puppet dies!" Rinn grabbed one of Divine's horns and pulled him into his face.

"AARHHH-" Divine growled. As he wanted to punch Rinn, Rinn used his powers to seal Divine's hands to his back. "Grkk..." Divine looked and glared at him.

"You have been... The 'greatest' brother... To me." Rinn pulled him closer to his face as he spoke. "But sorry... I'm going to end you." Rinn whispered in his ears as he smirked.

"H-heh..." Divine let out a soft chuckle. "You'll be dying to the thing that will happen behind you." Divine grinned as he slowly nodded his head at Rinn's back.

"Huh?" Rinn turned back and saw Dyso, holding up a chair to smash it on Rinn's head. But Rinn let out a soft sigh and used its power to flung it away from Dyso's hands.

"KkkkYyyaaaAAaa???" Dyso squeaked as the chair was gone.

"Heh... I'm gay... You know...?" Rinn joked and he forgot about Divine in his hand. He unknowingly deactivated his power as he put his full attention on Dyso.

"WWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA????????!?!?!?!?!?!??!??!?!?!!!!?!???" Dyso screamed as he stepped back.

"I'll kill Divine first before I kill you." He then turns his head back to Divine. But as he did, Divine gave him a big punch as he fully turned his head to him. "GGGLLLAAaarggghh..." Rinn then fell back and sat on the ground as his nose started to bleed aggressively. "GGAAaaCcKKk!! YOU!!!!"Rinn started to cry like a baby as he noticed he was bleeding.

"Really? Crying already? " Divine smirked as he looked down at him from above. "Go b-" Before Divine could finish, Rinn quickly fled away from Divine and jumped out of the window. He had successfully escaped from Divine.

"GOSH DAMN ITT!!!" Bloom growled out loud before Dyso or Divine could. Divine and Dyso stared at him. And Bloom just... Stared back?

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO That's it guys! I hope yall liked this chapter. This is the best chapter ig. BYeee see yall in the next chapter.