Chapter 2 : The Call Of Divided

"AaaaHhhH~" Divided yawned as he walked down stairs and there he met Dyso,packing his bags.

"Morning, did you sleep well?" Dyso smiled.

"Yea... I did..." Divided laughed.

"Yea uhmm... You know today's... Monday..?" Bloom said, appearing in front of him.

"Yes... S- !" Divided paused there in shock as bloom finished. "AHHHHH FCK!! I FORGOT! THERES SCHOOL TODAY!!" Divided rushed back upstairs as he finished speaking.

"There he goes... Haha..." Dyso chuckled and went to carry his schoolbag.

After a few minutes, Divided rushed back down again. He took a piece of bread from the kitchen and got his bag then grabbed bloom and Dyso out to rush to school.

"Yoo?? Chill. We still have time! I just wanted to remind you!" Bloom giggled as he slowly walked forwards towards to school.

"Look, I just don't wanna stand outside the class! I can't stand shameness!" Divided said as he ate his bread.

"Really? It's just... Standing outside the class though! Plus, the word "Shame" doesn't appear in the dictionary in my world." Bloom placed two of his arms to the back of his head, laughing.

"It's because you have fat ass cheeks!" Dyso pinched his cheeks as he finished.

"I'll take that as a compliment, pussy!" Bloom then pinched back dyso's hand as he smiles angryly.

"Pahahahaa... " Divided laughed as he stopped two of them fighting.

"Y'all better be carefull. You'll get hit by a car." Divided warned him.

"Let's go now! This "headno" is annoying." Bloom smirked.

"YOU BETTA SHUT YOUR MOUTH YOU FCKIN FURRY!!" Dyso ran towards Bloom to hit him but Divided stopped him.

"Dyso, please speak wisely!" Divided then let go of him and he fell on the ground.

"Arrgghh!" Dyso got up then scratched his head.

"Let's go now." Bloom rolled his eyes.

YOOOO WSP.