Chapter 6 : Purple-Dawn

"Divided... What the hell... Are you..?" Dyso gasped as he took a step back from Divided.

"...I'm just a... Normal person..." Divided shrugged as he transformed back to himself. He wiped away his swear and continued."This mothafacka got inside of my body. And he turned me into a monster!" Divided sighed as I turned to the window where Rinn escaped from.

"...that sounds very bad." Dyso shot a disgusted look to Divided as he said 'got inside of him'. "Also disgusting."

"I possessed him." Divine grinned as he came out of Divided's head. "I didn't...come inside him." Divine laughed nervously.

"...Sure you didn't..." Bloom made a disgusted sound and crossed his arms.

"... They're like this... Let them talk the shallows all they want, Divine," Divided shrugged and sighed. "Let them be." He grinned at Divine.

"Damn. Out of all the humans I've possessed, you have the worst friends..."Divine sighed.

"Yea... I know ri- Wait what."

"What?"

"Divine just insulted you, Divided. Don't cha'know?" Dyso gave him a small grin. So did Bloom.

"We should go now. We don't know when Rinn will strike again." Divine then pouted.

"Dyso, you and Bloom should stay here and uh... Yea." Divided then let out a laugh and walked out of the room.

"Wait, where're you going?" Bloom crossed his arms and glared at Divided.

"I'm going to see where this mothafacka taking me." Divided grinned.

"Fuck you."

"You too."

~

Divided was in his apartment and he was lying on the couch as he was listening to songs.

"Hey, I thought you said you'd follow me?"

"Not anymore, Bitch!" Divided then rested his head on the couch.

"Damn." Divine rolled his eyes. "No worries though, you have a guest comin'"

Ding dong!

"Really?" he then rolled his eyes and stood up, going to walk towards the door.

As he reached the door, he paused and felt the pain again. His head hurt, it hurt until his nose was bleeding.

In only a few seconds, the pain stopped. Divided wiped away the blood from his nose and sighed.

"What? Who's that? Should I open th-"

"Open the fucking door what are you waiting for?" Divine rolled his eyes. "It's my younger brother. His name is Narsistic. Now open the goddamn door."

"right, right, alright!" Divided let out a ragged groan and opened the door.

As he did, he saw a long orange-haired dude with little rabbit ears on his head. He is an abnormal like Bloom, but he's a rabbit.

"uhm... Are you... Divine?" The man smiled politely.

"Oh, I'm not divine. I'm divided. But the guy inside me is Divine..." Divided laughed nervously.

"Stop fucking yapping. Just get the fuck in." Divine appeared and glared at the man.

"um... You have to tell him to chill and... I'm Xasper. Nice to meet you." Xasper smiled and put his hand out, waiting for Divided to shake.

"Oh... Nice to meet you, Xasper." Divided then took his and shook it. "Come in." He smiled.

"Oh, thank you." Xasper then slowly walks into the house.