Chapter Deux

Boyfriend walked to the castle with Sarvente, Rasazy, and Pompom, inside it was quite a spectacle as he was walked into the kitchen.

"This is our usual spot." Sarvente said. "Pompom and I cook while Rasazy, with our help at times, cleans." She continued.

They soon met a smaller girl seemingly made of wood.

"Hey guys, who's the new guy?" She asked.

"Hi QT, this is our new friend!" Pompom shouted in excitement.

"This is QT, she's a puppet brought to life by a blue fairy back in Italy!" Rasazy said.

"Italy, I thought-"

"Don't you call it part of your "French empire"" QT said offended by the idea of a French taken Italy.

After that they ran into a scarecrow and a small blue guy who seemed stretchy.

"*Gasp* Zawdy wook, it's a new fweind!" The blue thing said to the scarecrow with some kind of voice.

"Ah, look what the rats dragged in." Zardy said smugly smiling.

"Rats?" Boyfriend asked.

"Oh, I suppose that we should tell you about them, but first we have Zardy and Sunky, they handle the food, well crops, Sunky even made this thing called "Les Céréales"" Sarvente said.

"Oh, I guess that's sounds-" Boyfriend said before getting cut off by singing.

"Figaro, Figaro Figaro Figaro Figaro FIIIIIII~" A loud man yelled before jumping down with some sort of guitar, his head was like some kind of bomb. "Bonjour Mon Ami, I am Whitmore, but I'm called Whitty usually." Whitty said.

"Good to uh- meet you too Whitty." Boyfriend said shaking Whitty's hand.

"Good to uh- meet you too." Whitty said jokingly Mimicking Boyfriend's mannerisms.

Boyfriend did chuckle.

Meanwhile Tord and Carol were eating dinner together.

"So, have you thought about having anyone special in your life, kids maybe?" Tord asked.

"No, no I haven't, Dad I know what you had Tabi do." Carol said.

"What do you mean sweetie, I simply had him look for the boy's mother, but alas, he was taken by the wolves after his mother was found dead, such a shame." Tord said attempting to sound saddened.

"Dad, I know when you're amping up your sadness when you order a killing." Carol said. "In fact, you always are looking for people to guillotine." She continued.

"Getting smart with me Carol?" Tord asked. "Don't you remember who pulled you from the slums and into a rich life?" He said before snapping.

"I'd rather be in the sewers than have a monster as a father." She said before Tord slapped her and two Horseback men grabbed her.

"Take her to her room, she will not be finishing dinner tonight." He said glaring down at her. "After all, no one wants a pig as a wife, no?" He spat before Carol was dragged into her room and locked in.

Back in the forests Boyfriend saw three creatures, A bipedal rat, a gray man, and a strange creature with an "X" on his belly.

"Ah, so you finally awaken." The creature said.

"Sorry for not waking you up sooner." The Rat said.

"Ah, I see you've met your saviors." Sarvente said, "That's Ritz." She said pointing at the rat. "That's GB." She said pointing at the man before he laughed. "Finally, Lord X." She pointed towards the X bellied one.