Chapter 5

A few hours later they all got up to leave, Cleo felt a little sad to know that she would no longer be living with Charlie and Pup, as she thought about this a single tear ran down her cheek, they both hugged her and started to walk down the path.

"I'll be back in an hour."

Jax whispered to her as he hugged her his breath tickling her ear, he ran to catch up to the others; Cleo went inside, cleaned up and went for a bath.

Just as she was getting out of the bath Cleo heard someone knocking on the door, wrapping herself in a towel she hurried to answer it.

Cleo opened the door to find Jax stood there with a parcel in his hands; she asked him to come in and locked the door behind him.

After telling him to wait in the living room cleo rushed to the bedroom to get dressed and dry her hair.

"I didn't get chance to give you my gift."

Cleo spun around to find Jax sitting languidly on the bed holding out the parcel to her, noticing his eyes widen slightly she suddenly remembered she was naked and quickly grabbed the towel to cover up.

Jax walked over to her and pulled the towel away.

"You're even more beautiful than I imagined, don't hide from me."

He lifted her up and carried her over to the bed, Cleo's heart was beating so loud she was sure he would hear it; he laid her down on the bed and removed his own clothes.

His body was so muscular and covered in scars; he extinguished the oil lamp so that only the light from the full moon penetrated the darkness.

He lay down next to her and gently wrapped her in his arms.

"Are you sure you want me?"

Cleo looked up into his eyes when he whispered his question and nodded.

"Only you, I've always loved you Jax, I don't ever want any other man."

He kissed her gently and smiled.

He then traced a line of kisses from her mouth down to her breasts, lapping at each nipple with his tongue before continuing down over her stomach, as he reached her most sensitive area a small moan escaped her lips and her hips arched towards him.

He carefully placed himself on top of Cleo kissing her lips, she felt a sudden sharp pain followed by a wave of ecstasy as he filled her, with only the moonlight to guide them their bodies became one, a wave of pleasure causing her body to tremble with every movement he made, Cleo wrapped her arms around his neck wanting to stay like that forever.

Cleo opened her eyes to find it was still dark and Jax was standing by the window smoking.

"Sorry, did I wake you?"

He put his cigarette out and came back to bed, she shook her head as he wrapped his arms around her, Cleo buried her head in his chest.

"I may have gotten a little carried away, I didn't hurt you did I?"

"No, not at all it was perfect."

"I love you Cleo."

"I love you too Jax."

Cleo buried her face into his chest again and fell asleep surrounded by his warmth.

Cleo woke up to the sound of knocking and her father's voice, panicking she jumped out of bed and threw on a bathrobe.

"I'll go out the window, okay."

Jax quickly got dressed, kissed her passionately and leapt out of the window, Cleo ran to let Charlie in.