Chapter 21

I can't believe he did that. Now everyone will see that he kissed me, everyone will think that he and I are together. I don't want anyone to know my private life, let alone my love life. I want it to be a secret because I know what will happen tomorrow. I will get so many calls from everyone that I will go crazy.

"Wait, what did you say?" I heard that right.

"I love you Alexandra Romero." I suddenly braked in the middle of the road and looked at him.

"Please tell me one more time. I think I'm dreaming." He laughed at me. What a wonderful smile this man has.

"I love you." He repeated it to me and all my anger disappeared. I feel like jumping because of how happy I am.

"Are you aware of what you've done now? Do you know how long I've been waiting for that sentence for you to tell me. Finally!" I shouted and hugged him.

I felt his hands on my back, I felt that security that I always feel when he is near me. I can't imagine a day without him, he is so important in my life.  Somehow I got used to living with him, and especially when the love between the two of us grew so much that we love each other. I thought I would never hear that from his mouth.

"Baby, I think I will drive the car back home." He told me when we broke our hug. I am so happy that the most unimportant thing in my life is who will drive the car.

I opened the door and got out of the car.  We found ourselves in front of the car and just looked at each other, until he lifted me onto the hood of the car. He spread my legs and stood between them.

"You're beautiful baby." It's a bit funny to me when he tells me that I'm his baby because he's a man who is dangerous inside and out. He's someone that everyone is afraid of, including me sometimes.

"Adriano, what..." he silenced me by connecting our lips with one passionate kiss that I couldn't tear myself away from him. He started to pull my lower lip, and my panties were getting wetter and wetter.

"Alexandra, I want you."

With now red cheeks, a sucked lip, I looked at Adriano and couldn't catch my breath as I let myself into him.

"I..." I started to look everywhere but at him, but he grabbed my chin and turned my head so that I was looking at him again. He ran his thumb over my lip and kissed me gently on it.

I got off the hood and just walked back to the car door.

"Alex, passenger seat." I just made a circle around the car and got into the passenger side. I sat down and immediately put on my seat belt so that he wouldn't put it on me.

He stroked my leg all the way home, and I was on the verge of screaming because I was holding myself back from jumping on him. I know he's challenging me, but I'll try to keep my cool and not pay him any attention.

I went into my room and decided to take a short shower because I feel better and fall asleep sooner. I took off all my clothes, turned on the water and got into my shower.

"Ohhh my god, you scared the crap out of me!" I cried out loud and covered my eyes with my hands to come to my senses.  I didn't even hear that Adriano went into the bathroom. I guess I'm in some thoughts of my own.

"Come to me." He said and I immediately approached him. A feeling of fear arose in me, as if I was afraid to enter into a relationship with Adriano. Something very strange.

"What happened Alex?" He asked me, because I guess he can see from me that I am completely lost.

"Adriano, I'm not ready yet... I can't relax in front of you, especially now that I know we love each other, and everything is strange to me now, and I don't know..." he pulled me to him and hugged me.

"I don't expect anything from you, I want us to enjoy ourselves and if you want to go slowly, we'll go slowly. Of course I want to have sex with you again, because it's perfect, but I can wait as long as you need..." I didn't let him finish, I got up on my toes and I kissed him, touching him with my other hand on his strong and muscular back. He lifted me up, so he grabbed me with his hands by my ass and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He slowly and gently pushed his cock into my entrance, but it hurt so much that I hugged him tightly.

"Shhh relax.. I'm going to push it slowly. You need to relax and soon you'll be enjoying this." I have the feeling that I am doing this for the first time, as if he is teaching me everything from the beginning.

"Adriano, it hurts a lot." He started kissing my neck and gently lowered himself towards my breasts until he put one nipple in his mouth and started sucking and nibbling.

Ohhh.

He pushed it to the end and gently began to lift me up and down, until I got used to his size. He leaned me on the cold tiles, but I just got more excited and started to scratch his back while he rammed into me like there was no tomorrow. I wanted to feel him all over as much as it drives me crazy that I just want more and more.

"Adriano, I will..."

"Cum for me baby." When he told me that, I just came. He lowered me from his arms, but my legs were shaking so much that I started to fall, but he held me.

I can't even stand on my feet anymore.  He picked me up in his arms and put me down on the stone bench in the shower.

"Are you okay?" I nodded my head and grabbed his cock with my hand. I put it in my mouth and I started to suck and lick it, while he pushed my head to take it even deeper down my throat, until he grabbed me forcefully by the hair and pulled my head back. He took his cock in his hand and started working on it until he finished on my face. I licked my lips with my tongue and he sat next to me. He pulled me up and put me on top of him. I sat on his cock and started riding him so hard that it didn't take me long to cum. I grabbed his muscles with my hands and just started to squirt.

I leaned on his chest, briefly while I regained consciousness.

I got away from him and tried to stand on my feet, but Adriano caught me in time so that I wouldn't fall.

What the hell is wrong with me, this never happend to me.

"Come to me, little one." He told me and held me tightly in his arms.

He made me a warm bath and lowered me into the tub, while he went to take a shower.

He dressed me in pajamas and put me down on the bed. It didn't take long for my eyes to close and I let myself into my dreams.

Adriano I love you.