Ch.1 Victory of the Enemy

The clear and bright sunny day in the kingdom of Corona with the cool breeze of wind that blows through every grass and tree while the birds sing their beautiful melodies peacefully before everything becomes tragic, freezing, cruel, and deadly. The grass and trees become lifeless and layered with thick white snow, the massive body of water freezes from the cold, and every living creature fails to live due to unnatural weather caused by zhan tiri.

It all begins after the battle between Zhan Tiri and the kingdom of Corona when Zhan Tiri finally holds the power of both the sun and the moon, and the people of Corona lose their homes, friends, loved ones, and even their kingdom. Enslaved by Zhan Tiri herself, she imprisoned the citizens of Corona inside the dungeon and replaced saporians as her people.

At the dungeon people of Corona started to lose hope "Mom... I'm cold..." said the little girl to her mother, the mother didn't reply to her daughter instead she hugged her tightly. "your majesty, how can we escape and survive from all of this?" asked by Monty, "we can't survive this long if we remain here..." says by the man who is shivering from cold but the king didn't dare to reply or answer any of their questions instead he closes his eyes in defeat. Rapunzel saw her people's hopelessness including his dad who is currently comforted by his wife. Eugene on the other hand sees her girlfriend's worried eyes and decides to hold Rapunzel's hand and reassures her that they will survive and escape then everything will be back to normal.

The next day, when Andrew visits the prison cell where the royal family is kept, he decides to mock them and see their hopeless faces for entertainment. Eugene feels so pissed and successfully grabs the collar of Andrew's shirt and punches him in the face, Andrew was shocked about what happened and decides to punch Eugene back multiple times. "Andrew! Stop!...please! Stop!" begged Rapunzel "Please...stop fighting!" then both men stopped their fight and Andrew left the dungeon with a swollen eye, Rapunzel rushed to his boyfriend to check his swollen eye and bleeding lip and nose. Rapunzel controls herself from crying in front of her parents and boyfriend "Why did you do that?...you can just ignore him" blinking her eyes rapidly "because...I want us to be free..." while slowly showing her the stolen keys.