Ch.2 Andrew Vs. The Mysterious Guy

When the fight between Andrew and Eugene ended, Rapunzel rushed to check on Eugene with worry painted on her face. Eugene saw how Rapunzel responded to his recklessness to start a fight with Andrew "Blondie, it's okay...I'm okay, Look!" said Eugene while making a funny facial expression. Rapunzel smiles and says "Please don't do this again, ok?" while touching Eugene's left cheek, Eugene responds with a smile and nods to her girlfriend.

A few minutes later, Eugene opens the prison cells using the stolen keys from Andrew and successfully frees everyone. "okay everyone listen to me...we need to get out of here" whispered Eugene "but I need you guys to be as silent as possible" everyone nods as agreement and proceed to go upstairs.

When Andrew meets his fellow saporians inside the kitchen to eat food, one of the saporians asks "What happened to you?...it looks like a wasp stung you" "Yeah, a giant f*king wasp stung me inside the prison cell" replies Andrew with angry facial expression. After finishing his food, Andrew grabbed his handkerchief inside his pocket and noticed something weird, it looked like he had forgotten something important. A few seconds later, he suddenly remembered the keys he had carried before entering the dungeon that was now missing.

Andrew rushed back to the dungeon and caught the prisoners escaping the dungeon "Hey come back here!" shouted Andrew and unsheathed his sword to threaten everyone he saw. Eugene and a few other royal guards stepped forward to protect the remaining citizens and the royal family from Andrew. Since the prisoners didn't have weapons to use they were all easily defeated by Andrew. However, a person who wears a mysterious mask interferes with the fight and helps everyone to escape.

The mysterious guy fights Andrew in on one-on-one sword battle, they are both good at using the same type of weapon but the mysterious guy has more skill and experience compared with Andrew. "Run!" said the mysterious guy to everyone "I'll hold him!" Andrew swings his sword forward at the guy and nearly cuts its mask, the guy successfully avoids the attack from Andrew using his sword.

The battle between the two gives goosebumps to everyone who sees it, the guy kicks Andrew away from him and poses a battle stan. Andrew on the other hand controlled by his anger toward the guy has now had difficulty to think about his next move.

Andrew charged forward to the guy and continuously attacked him with random sword movements, the guy avoided all of its attacks and cut the skin in different parts of Andrew's body. Andrew screamed in pain but decided to continue his fight against the mysterious guy "You still don't want to give up, do you?" said the mysterious guy "Shut up! You piece of sh*t!...come here you damn rat! I will kill you!" replied Andrew.

The mysterious guy obeyed Andrew's order and moved towards him. however, this time the mysterious guy gave Andrew a death stare, and Andrew felt scared for the first time. The mysterious guy pointed out the sword he was using and stabbed Andrew's shoulder so that he couldn't use a sword temporarily and knocked out Andrew unconsciously on the ground.

After the battle, the mysterious guy vanishes and is never seen again. Rapunzel and the remaining citizens of Corona successfully escape the dungeon, all thanks to the mysterious guy who helped them hold Andrew. Now that they are free, all they need to do is find a safe place away from the central part of Corona.