𝟎𝟎𝟐. ❝ 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 ❞

❝ 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 ❞

it was later in the day when matt barged into his shared room scaring his girlfriend

"what the fuck! don't do that, bernard." paisley said as she threw matt's stuffed pug at him.

matt picked the stuffed animal up and tossed it on the bed before taking paisley's phone out of her hands and tossing it besides the pug. "you can stop calling me bernard now."

"get. ready." matt said with a smile on his face as he pulled paisley off the bed and pushed her towards their shared closet.

paisley turned around and faced her boyfriend. "i heard you the first time, stupid. one, for what? two, what's happening? and three, what do i wear?" she said then turned back towards the closet and started to shuffle through her side.

matt went to his side of the closet and pulled out a bag and a box. then he walked towards his bedside table and grabbed two boxes and walked back over to paisley.

paisley couldn't see what was on the box because matt turned around and handed her an envelope.

matt's face held a smile as paisley reached out, grabbed it, and opened it with a smile on her face.

paisley, many years passed and my love for you increased, so did the paragraphs for your birthday but at this point i believe i don't need them because it somehow feels you already know, weird i know.

people ask me what's all this fuss about, they don't even know you, they never will but little do they know what you are and have always been for me. intentionally or unintentionally i have always leaned towards you for strength don't even remember how many times i have picked myself up from the floor reminding myself that if i consider you as my idol i can't lie on the floor crying and let you down. i can't think of a single person who's been there for me through everything aside from you.

i remember falling in love with blake lively but it will never come close to the love i have for you. the human, that heart, the emotions, the perspective, everything that you are. knowing you, watching you even if it's on a screen, miles away from where you are has been the epitome of my life. to be born in your era to witness your greatness, i can never be thankful enough for that.