𝟎𝟎𝟑. ❝ 𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 ❞

❝ 𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 ❞

𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 ❞

it was a few weeks after the birthday party, and the triplets and paisley all went on with their lives as normal

paisley had noticed that recently she started feeling more nauseous than usual and it was usually after eating. sometimes she would throw the food back up right after eating. along with the nausea, she also noticed that she had a loss of appetite.

the last thing that paisley noticed was her lack of period. and paisley wasn't the only one who noticed her symptoms.

all of the triplets noticed it. matt was the first one to notice it after she rushed out of bed and to the bathroom one night and woke matt up.

matt laid on his back with paisley laying on his chest tracing the tattoos on his arm. the two of them laid in silence until matt broke it.

"you know you can tell me anything right? you were always able to and always will be able to." matt sid as he rubbed paisley's waist with his thumb.

paisley tensed up as she knew what he was referring to. "matt..." she sat up.

matt sat up following her. "im serious, pais. no matter what. we're in this together." matt grabbed paisley's hand.

"i don't know. i mean all the signs point to pregnancy. but maybe im just getting sick. my periods have always been irregular. you know that." paisley said addressing the elephant in the room. the two sat in silence as matt thought of what to say.

"whats the worse that could happen if you were pregnant?" matt asked. paisley looked at her boyfriend as if he had three heads.

"you leaving." she said. matt rolled his eyes and pulled paisley onto his lap so she was straddling him.

matt pulled her into a soft kiss that held nothing but love and affection. they both pulled away and matt leabed his forehead against paisley's.

"i will never leave you and you know that."