𝟎𝟎𝟓. ❝ 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐢 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭 ❞

❝ 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐢 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭 ❞

it was a few weeks after paisley and the triplets found out about her cancer

it was a few weeks after paisley and the triplets found out about her cancer. unlike the triplets, paisley went on with her everyday life as if nothing ever happened.

matt was obviously doing the same but he was extremely worried for paisley. any chance he got, he slyly slipped in talks of medicine and treatment in hopes it would change his girlfriend's mind on them.

paisley wasn't an idiot. she knew what he was doing and she loved him for trying.

chris was clingier towards paisley more than usual. not that it bothered paisley and matt. matt understood why and let chris be. paisley was the same.

chris was scared. terrified, even. he was scared that paisley, his sister, would be ripped away from him at any given moment.

nick. now, nick was hard to read. he always has been. but obviously something in him changed that day when he found out. he was quieter and nicer to everyone. even when his brothers act stupid during car videos or when chris does something that pisses him off.

it's no secret that it hit him hard. it hit all of them hard. chris was the only one who actually knew how hard it hit nick.

one night it all hit nick. sooner or later, him and chris were both going to lose their sister. matt was going to lose his first girlfriend, his bestfriend, and the love of his life. nick broke down crying because the pain of it all was coming, he just knew it. what nick didnt know was that chris was outside his door listening in with tears of his own.

paisley had told madi and nate before she told marylou and jimmy. just like the triplets, the two friends were heartbroken which lead to them both crying on the spot.

marylou and jimmy were who she was planning on telling today since they have been in la the past week. it was probably best to tell them now because the married couple could tell something was off between the four housemates whenever they went to visit.