𝟎𝟎𝟔. ❝ 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 ❞

❝ 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 ❞

paisley smiled at matt as he grabbed her shaking hand

its been almost a month since the couple decided that they wanted to adopt.

currently the couple was sitting in an office at the adoption agency waiting for a social worker to come in with the paper work they needed to sign before meeting their future child.

"we double checked both of your records just to be safe. but here is the paperwork." the social worker said as she walked into the room sat down at her desk.

matt's smile grew as he looked as paisley who was already looking back at him with a big smile on her face.

the couple sat and read the documents before finally signing them and handing them back to the social worker.

the social worker smiled at the young couple. she could tell how important this was for them.

the social worker got up and signalled for matt and paisley to follow, which they did.

paisley and matt followed the social worker down a hallway and up a flight of stairs until they were met with a door with the words 'baby p' painted on it.

paisley grabbed matt's hand as the social worker led them into a bright pink room with flowers on the walls. in one corner their was a rocking chair and in another corner there was a white crib that held a sleeping newborn baby.

more specifically. matt and paisley's sleeping baby.

the lady lead over the crib and reach down to pick up the baby and handed her to paisley.

tears welled up in paisley's eyes as she held her baby in her arms and realized how small she actually was.

the baby's eyes slowly opened and matt leaned over paisley's shoulder to look at the baby who was waking up.

matt reached out and rubbed the baby's cheek with his finger and tears welled up in his eyes as the baby immediately grabbed and held onto his finger.

"matt, paisley. meet your baby girl, whose also named paisley." the social worker smiled at the new family before heading out of the room to give them some privacy.