•nationals spa•

Michelle's Pov:
Now that dinner has finished we are back in our room and thinking of checking out the spa, i highly doubt any a-troupe members will be there as its $90 per person with the discount from nationals so $85, not a big difference.

I look in my suitcase at the two bikinis i brought, a hot pink one or a baby pink one...lets go hot pink because its lining is cute. Emily is already in her bikini with a long shirt dress on as a cover up, she's wearing a red push up bikini, yeah she looks hot.

Emily's Pov:
I lay on the bed waiting for Michelle, its 7pm and it's going to be so relaxing in the spa as its a break from everything. I read theres saunas, steam rooms and a pool also loads of other stuff. I scroll through my phone and see a text from Ri, i open it.

Best sister Ri🤍

Ri: Hey Em, are you and Mich going to the spa?

Yeah we are, why?

Ri: Because i don't want to be there the same time as you two.

"Me neither."

I close my phone and see Michelle walk out in her bikini, its obviously pink because she is pink, But she looks stunning.

"Hey gorgeous" I hug her from behind and kiss her neck.

Emily's talking head:
Im on my tiptoes.

Emily's Pov:

Michelle: Hey Ems, ready to go?

"Yeah i'm ready."

We both leave the room and walk down to the spa.

Michelle's Pov:

We are at the reception for the spa and see a lady come up to us.

lady: Hello ladies, names please.

"Michelle and Emily." I smile.

Lady: Perfect, also you are the only two booked for tonight.

Emily: that will be nice and relaxing.

Lady: heres your wrist bands and head right in.

we thank her and walk to our left, we open the door to see a big open space with loads of steam rooms, they all have different scented oils in. I look over at the rose one, we both enter the room and sit on the bed. I close my eyes and relax.

Emily's Pov:
We've experienced ALL of the steam rooms now and have found the pool, Which is stunning!
(The pool⬇️)

Emily's Pov:We've experienced ALL of the steam rooms now and have found the pool, Which is stunning!(The pool⬇️)

I take off my cover up and chuck it on the floor, i dip my toe into the water to see that the pool is heated. I climb into the small pool and lay on my back gently. Michelle then gently floats to me and gives me a kiss, i smile.

"Mich, whats through there?" I look through an archway and see theres more pools! We decide to go explore.

Michelle: omg this is beautiful!

(The extra pool⬇️

The pool is stunning, the rocks are real and so are some of the plants, i sit on the rocks in the warm water and Michelle is besides me, i grab her hand and kiss her cheek but as i do so she turns and i end up kissing her lips

"Cheeky" i tuck her damp wavy hair behind her ear.

Michelle: I would say it was an accident but it wasn't.

"Come here miche moo"

Michelle: Miche moo? Seriously? Im going to have to come up with something for you.

"And i wont mind that."

Michelles Pov:

Em and I have been making out for probably about 20 minutes and its getting late, its the first day of nationals tomorrow.

"Embo i think we should head back to our room." I put both my arms around her neck.

Emily: Yeah i agree but Embo?

"You said you wouldnt mind!" Emily rolls her eyes and we climb out of the pool.

Emilys talking head:
Do i like the nickname? Yes. Will i ever admit to liking it? No.