Backstory

In the year 1945, after the war ended, a group of American soldiers discovered a new species that was hiding in the shadows for so long. These creatures look like animals but these creatures can think, talk, walk, emote, and having a body like a human. Since then no one knows how to react to this nore if they would introduce them with open arms, but the government introduce themselves and talk to the creatures, ater naming them anthros. And about four months the human leaders give the anthros they're own land, far away from humanity since they don't have enough homes for them.

The anthros build their own society but there are some who lives in the human society. These animals have they're own government, military, and much more, for so long humans and anthros live together in peace and harmony. Until the year 2024 a new anthro leader rose up and started the war, who thinks anthros should rule the world and the only way to do that is to wipe out all of humanity. He convinced the anthros to fight against the humans and promised them they'll be superior, thanks to a long speech similar to a certain man with a strange mustache from World War 2, thus creating New. Anthro. World. Or N.A.W for short.

But unfortunately they really screw themselves up because when the anthros were first discovered, humanity quickly developed machines that it unlike anything they have ever seen and created Humanity. Strikes. Back, H.S.B. Because they want to be ready in case the anthros started the war with them, and they did. While anthros are using old and outdated weapons, the humans have machines that are tuffest war machines, the most dangerous weapons and strongest battle suits they have ever made. But that's not all, The Deadly Scar are born, when they first arrived at the battle field the anthros feared them, some even took they're own life away just by looking at them.

Three years had passed by and the humans are winning thanks to their machines, strategies, brains, fight for freedom, and The Deadly Scar. All they have to do is kill the leader who started all this and all this nightmare could be over. And by nightmare I mean the nightmare for anthros, they brought this to themselves and must face the consequences. Stupid animals.