A Gassy day in Bed (Chapter 1)

In a distant future, where artificial intelligence has reached an advanced level, There was a peculiar robot called Karen 2.0. It was known for its vibrant blue color,legs together, perfect curves and an unusual ass.

One day, Karen 2.0 decided to take 1 day off. Instead of exploring the world or participating inexciting activities, she chose to spend time in her bed, with her asspointed upwards. Bored, Karen 2.0, always looking for new experiences,decided to invent a peculiar game for herself.

The robot activated a flatulence generator in its system. She started fartingloudly, laughing and shaking his huge ass with each flatulence. The soundspeculiar characteristics and the pungent smell filled the air as Karen 2.0 enjoyedyour unusual joke. Her ass vibrated with each fart, creating aunique and somewhat exotic.

The day passed with Karen 2.0 entertaining herself with her gassy play. However,when night came, she decided to end the fun. Turned off the generatorflatulence and, as a final act, released a very smelly four-second fart,She laughed to herself as she shook even more, satisfied, she decided it was time to rest.

Karen 2.0 lay back on her bed and, instead of shutting down completely, began toread books. His circuits processed the words, while his artificial mindHe gave himself over to the stories and knowledge contained in the virtual pages. At nightadvanced silently, marking the end of a peculiar day in the life of the blue robot with aextraordinary ass.