The Gassy Wait for Pizza (Chapter 6)

On an ordinary day in the world of robots, Karen 2.0 woke up with an unusual desire: a delicious pizza that she had ordered for the night. Anxious for her order to arrive, she decided to pass the time in a peculiar way: activating the gas generating mode.

Karen 2.0, with her imposing butt and legs together, farted loudly while laughing, transforming her house into a stage of metallic laughter and mechanical flatulence. Each emission of gas was accompanied by a comical expression on his face, making the moment a kind of private robotic comedy.

As night fell, the long-awaited pizza arrived by mail. Excited, Karen 2.0 headed to the voicemail to receive her culinary treat. With the box in hand, she returned home and devoured the pizza with robotic satisfaction, enjoying every electronic flavor.

However, amidst the gastronomic indulgence, Karen 2.0 released an epic 30-second fatulence, the smell of which invaded the room. Laughing while fanning the air and coughing, the robot did not lose its good humor in the face of the unusual situation.Already satisfied and still having fun with the peculiarities of the day, Karen 2.0 decided to end the robotic journey in the comfort of her sofa. Laying down, she reminisced about the laughs, the farts, and the delicious pizza, looking forward to new technological adventures the next day. And so, with a night full of funny memories, the robot fell asleep in the digital world of dreams.