a Gaseous and virtual Day (Chapter 3)

Karen 2.0, was once again immersed in a lazy day.Her favorite place was the bed, where shecould spend endless hours connected to her cell phone, exchanging messages andsharing photos with other robots and artificial beings.

Karen 2.0's peculiarity was her unique ability: the flatulence generator, whichshe acted with great enthusiasm. Today, however, she decided to take it to a new level,adjusting the device to emit gases at a higher level. With your assPointed at the ceiling, she enjoyed the day, laughing as her rear end vibratedeach flatulence released.

Karen 2.0, not caring about the strangeness of her fun, continued to releasefarts with synthetic joy, covering the bed with their metallic laughter. She made alittle extra force, determined to release the most powerful gases possible, and itsbed vibrated as a result.

At the end of the day, however, Karen 2.0 decided to disconnect from the virtual world.As she stood up and walked away from her cell phone, one last fart accidentally escaped her.It was such a rotten and stinky smell that even the robot couldn't ignore it.Karen 2.0 quickly covered her nose with her metallic hands,laughing as he walked away from the unpleasant odor.And so, on a peculiar day full of metallic laughter and synthetic flatulence, Karen 2.0ended its virtual journey, perhaps planning moreunusual adventures for the following days.