15) Each others first

Jungkook woke up first in the morning but groaned in annoyance when he felt his arms empty and cold

Jungkook woke up first in the morning but groaned in annoyance when he felt his arms empty and cold. He looked beside him and saw Jimin sleeping away from him.

"Come closer baby" he said and pulled Jimin closer by his waist and hugged him tightly putting his face on his chest.

He looked down at Jimin who is sleeping with a cute pout and his small chubby hands curled on his torso making Jungkook smile at the sight.

"Wake up my little baby" Jungkook whispered softly removing his hair from his forehead to see his face clearly.

Jimin stir a little but woke up and blinked cutely looking around like a lost baby rubbing his eyes with his small chubby fingers and then he looked up at Jungkook smiling cutely making Jungkook heart melt in his cuteness.

"Good morning" Jungkook said in a very lovely tone.

"Good morning Alpha" Jimin said in his cute angelic voice.

"Did you sleep well?" Jungkook asked caressing his cheeks with his thumb.

Jimin nodded and said "I slept so well and now I feel so fresh".

"Really? that's good" Jungkook said nuzzling their noses together making Jimin a giggling mess.

"I want to scent you" Jimin said looking cutely at him but with a shy eyes.

"Of course I would love that my baby" Jungkook said and pulled Jimin above his body to give assess to Jimin to scent him comfortably.

Jimin smiled and hide his face on his scent gland loving his favourite sandalwood scent engulfing him in early morning. Jungkook also scented him thoroughly.

Both getting lost and mixed in each other scent in the early morning.

After scenting each other Jimin was about to get down from him and lay on the bed but Jungkook didn't let him and made him lay properly above him holding him tightly by his muscular arms on his waist. He parted his legs and made jimin's leg settle in between them and his face on his chest.

"Alpha your body will pain if I lay above you" Jimin said looking down at him.

"You are very light weighted baby so it's okay just stay like this I am loving it" Jungkook said tugging his hair behind his ear.

"Me too" Jimin said smiling wide and layed on his husband chest closing his eyes.

Both of them are wide awake but just loving the lovely moment. Jungkook is softly caressing his hair and Jimin just silently laying above him.

"Alpha" Jimin called after a moment of silence.

"Hmm?" Jungkook said gently rubbing jimin's back.

"You said I am your first kiss so am I also...umm....I mean nothing never mind" Jimin didn't completed his question and just kept silent.