2. "We just met and already like you.. as a friend of course"

Ranpo's POV : 1st person
——————————
It was night time the sun was no longer here and the moon was now present to shine moonlight on us all.
I was bored so I decided to take a walk, I saw an abandoned park near me yesterday so I decided that's where I was headed.

As I got closer to the park I started to see a figure laying on the grass. I wondered why would a person be lying on the grass at the park when it was cold as hell outside.

I approached the person lying on the grass, and as they slowly came into my vision I could see that they had short brown messy hair, his eyes were closed, and he had bandages on his left eye. But what was weird is I could deduct nothing about this man.
Usually, I could guess their age or height or what they were doing here but nothing, utterly nothing..

"What are you lying doing lying down here on this cold night ?" I say as I notice he has on this two-piece suit with a coat next to him. He opened his eyes and looked at me a little shocked but quickly composed himself.
"Oh.. I was just thinking you know I guess"

He said it with a little uncertainty but there was no time to be thinking about that when I noticed how beautiful this man was.

Ethereal, gorgeous, pretty, adorable, stunning.

Delicate, like he's made of glass willing to break any second.

"so what a-are you doing here" That sentence quickly snaps me out of my (gay) thoughts as I look at him. "I was just passing by when I noticed a figure in the grass so I wanted to check out what or who it is, seems like I found my answer" I replied with a small smile to reassure the boy that I had no intention of hurting or doing any of the sort to him, he seems like the type to worry about that.

"You can umm lay with me if you want, I mean if you don't mind of course.."

Dazai's POV : first person
——————————
Something's different about this stranger, usually, I get all nervous and run away when someone tries to talk to me of any sort
But he's different..

I feel a type of connection with this guy that I've never had before, which is weird because he's a guy that I don't know the name of. I didn't know what going on in my head when I asked him if it was okay for him to lay with me.
Clearly nothing.

"I don't mind at all !" He replies with a type of enthusiasm that nobody ever spoke to me with.

Ranpo's POV : 1st person
——————————
"So what's your name ?" I asked the boy as soon as I lay down beside him. We already started a conversation so I see no problem in asking for it.

"Dazai, what about you ?" Such a beautiful name for a beautiful boy, I shouldn't be thinking about these thoughts when I just met him but who cares?

"I'm Ranpo Edogawa, I'm planning on being the best detective in the world !" He laughed, he laughed! This was the first time I heard him laugh this whole encounter and it felt like I was floating
God help me...

"The best detective in the world ?" He said with a smile and a bit of a mocking tone but I ignored that. "Of course!"

"Ya know.." he started and I encouraged him to say it with a little flick of my wrist.
"We just met and I'm already starting to like you.. as a friend of course."

When he said that I wish he didn't I know I know I just met him, but I'm already starting to catch feelings and I'm not going to even try and deny it.

"Oh.. same!" I say trying to cheer myself up a little bit, flash it doesn't work.
We talked for a little more when I noticed that it was nearing midnight.

"It's almost midnight, I should leave now," I tell him as I notice his face gets a little more droopy from hearing that information, I wish I could stay with him longer but Fukuzawa must be worried about me.

"Promise will talk again another time ?" He sounded so sad upon saying that, "...I promise" I reassured as I quickly got up and trudged away setting off to Fukuzawa not looking back to risk staying longer than I should have.

〈757 words〉
Never again.