Extra 4

christmas oral from scara <3

"did you ever celebrate christmas when you were a harbinger?"

"no," he replied simply. "the harbingers all have a strained relationship with one another, so we all spent 'christmas' alone."

"looks like even bad guys take a day off," you remarked playfully, making him pinch your hip. "but... this is your first christmas then?"

"i celebrated it with katsuragi and the kid," he replied. "but i was naive and didn't really understand much of it. human emotions at the time confused me."

"i see," you said thoughtfully.

"while it isn't my first christmas... this is certainly one of the best," he admitted. "i... i like being around you."

"if you didn't, that'd be a problem."

he chuckled, "right. but now that i'm also older..."

scaramouche then flipped you on your back with a devilish smirk. you blushed a little, "kuni...?"

"i want to make christmas even better and fill my stocking with all of my love, get what i mean, love?"

your breath hitched, looking up at him with wide eyes. "k-kuni-"

he pushed you up the couch so your head was resting against the armrest, spreading your legs and kissing your thighs. you whimpered, opening your legs more until your hips felt sore so he had more access. your left leg touched the couch's backrest, so you shifted your body to slightly hang off the couch to part your legs more.

but neither of you cared.

not with his iron-clad grip on your thighs, how he was tugging your pants down with his teeth. you shivered, feeling the air hit your panties which made you shiver. it was winter after all.

"so pretty," he said, biting the inside of your thighs and leaving marks. "i could lay here for hours."

he always said that you were pretty, praising you and then degrading you in a 180-degree cycle that was on a loop throughout your sessions. 

but right now, you are a little nervous. nervous because he's never done oral, ever. 

"k-kuni you don't have to-"

"but i want to," he replied, yanking your panties off impatiently like he was unwrapping a gift.

but then he said something super unexpected and it made your stomach do a flip.

"... i haven't done this so... forgive me if it's bad."

you felt your heart melt. here he was, apologizing to you. who would have thought that he'd spend one of his most prized apologies on sex? it was oddly adorable.

"it's okay," you assured him.

"tell me if i'm doing something wrong or if there's something you want."

you blushed at his words, and you were about to reply before he cut you off by licking one stripe up your folds. it felt electrifying to say the least, his warm wet tongue flattening against your pussy made you arch your back. he twirled his tongue around your clit, and your nails dug into the couch, moans escaping your lips as he ate you out. 

"o-oh fuck, yes just like that," you whined, feeling him begin to focus on your clit. he parted your lips with his fingers, making sure to cover every inch with his saliva.

scaramouche would never admit it to you, but he found your moans hot as fuck.

then he reached up with his other hand, holding it to your lips in a silent way of asking you to suck it. you took his finger into your mouth, making sure to suck it just the way he likes it. he had to stop what he was doing and just watch you, his slick-covered lips parted with awe at how erotic you looked.

once he was satisfied, he took his fingers out of your mouth and then went knuckle deep inside your aching hole with one digit. you let out a loud whine, "k-kuni!"

he went back to eating you out, sucking on your clit and taking the small nub between his teeth gently. it wasn't too hard, but the pressure combined with the feeling of his slender finger reaching deeper and deeper was enough to build up the familiar tension inside of you as he pushed you closer.

"f-fuck k-kuni i'm gonna come," you gasped, your eyes squeezing shut as you began to become undone. it wouldn't take much more.

"come for me," he rasped, chin soaked in a mix of your arousal and his spit. "come on gorgeous, give it to me."

it was his words and how he sped up his finger's movement that made you unravel, writhing with pleasure as you came. he ripped his finger out of you, watching your release leak out as his finger rubbed figure eights on your clit to help you finish. his eyes were wide with amazement, watching your contractions was so hot to him. he leaned forward and lapped at your come, making sure to not waste a single drop.

you tasted so good.

scaramouche helped you through your high until you were bordering on overstimulation, his figure eights beginning to slowly but surely stop when you were beginning to twitch.

"you okay?"

you nodded weakly, "y-yeah."

he smiled at this, a genuine and love-filled one as he leaned up and kissed you. you moaned a little into his mouth, tasting yourself on his tongue and lips. it felt nice.

"i can't believe that was your first time," you said to him, cupping his cheek tenderly.

a faint blush came on his cheeks as he looked away. you could tell he was getting embarrassed, the words that tumbled out of his mouth came back to him.

"you were good," you clarified softly. "that's what i mean."

"i was?" he asked, sounding like an awe-struck guy before he cleared his throat. "well, i know your body really well, considering we've done it a lot."

now it was your turn to blush at his blunt words, "k-kuni!"

"what? it's true," he replied. "i just... i don't know."

you laughed at his words, absolutely fawning over how cute and unsure he looked. here he was, the mother-fucking balladeer and kabukimono acting like a shy virgin. you pulled him into another kiss, wrapping your arms around his neck.

"you're too cute," you said against his lips.

he glared at you, "'cute?' how absurd."

inside, he loved it when you called him cute. but he'd never admit it, like he'd never outright admit a lot of things that he loved about you. your wedding vows and his proposal were one thing, but this was an entirely other situation.

"but... thank you," you said softly with a smile.

he kissed you, still having an embarrassed look on his face. "... yeah, sure. but i expect you to return the favor."

you nodded, "i certainly will."