Backstory

So Kelly and Matt have been best friends since they started there jobs at firehouse 51 ! And when they got girlfriends who also worked at firehouse 51 gabby as a paramedic and Stella as a firehouse the group got along really well together and they all moved into a little home together with Stella's daughter Madison who came from her previous relationship and they all got along together so well ! The pairs both got married and then decided to start and add to there families they both bought houses across from eachother and they raised there kids together and they all are such great friends !!

Jackson and Blake are best buds ! They hang out all the time to play video games and they are always looking out for the younger kids and making sure they are alright !

Olivia and McKenzie are the best of friends! They are always together usually getting themselves into trouble like a typical teenaged girl ! And they always have such great fun together!

And Sadie and Harper are gal pals ! They get together to play with there Barbie's and dolls and sometimes gets them selves into trouble

Stella and Gabby raise all the kids the same ! They think of all the kids as there own and they are the best moms !!

Kelly and Matt are very protective! They make sure nothing happens to there babies and that everything runs smoothly! But when someone gets into trouble the moms leave it to Kelly and Matt to yell at them as the kids don't seem to listen to them ! But they are the most supportive and amazing dads out there!