Monday😑

Olivia's POV
*today is a Monday and I absolutely hate Mondays !! One because I have to go back to school and 2nd cause on Monday's I have the worst classes ever !! And 3rd because who likes Mondays ? Anyways I got up at 6:15 am and got a shower before my brother got up and then I headed back to my room and got changed*

*I put this outfit on and I curled my hair and did some light makeup before putting on my converse and heading downstairs where I saw my dad in the kitchen the time now was 6:55*Liv:morning dad !Kelly:morning Liv *smiles* your up and ready early L...

Liv:morning dad !
Kelly:morning Liv *smiles* your up and ready early
Liv:that's because Blake is taking us to get a smoothie before school
Kelly:oh who's going ?
Liv:just me,Blake,Kenzie and Jack
Kelly:ok ! That sounds like fun
Liv:yeah . Where is everyone?
Kelly:mom is getting ready and I'm assuming Jack is either asleep or getting ready and Sadie is still asleep
*I sit down at the kitchen island and me and dad talk for a bit before we are joined by Jack and mom coming downstairs*
Stella:morning Liv !
Liv:morning mom !
Jack:what time is Blake getting us ?
Liv:I think 7:15
Jack:k
Stella:where are you guys headed ?
Jack:to get smoothies before school
Stella:that sounds like fun ! Just don't be late to school ok ? We don't need any more detentions in this house hold
Jack:don't worry mom !
*yeah I'm after getting 3 detentions last week cause I was late passing in my homework and I apparently Talked back to my science teacher when I was only answering her questions ! But anyways if I get 2 more detentions I get suspended and my dad will be furious if I get suspended and honestly so will my mom*
Stella:did anyone wake up Sadie ?
Kelly:I thought you did when you were up there
Stella:oh my gosh she's going to be late
Liv:don't she have like an hour ?
Stella:she's going with Gabby and Harper to get cookies for her class
Jack:why does she need to bring cookies ?
Stella:cause it was her and harpers turn to bring a class snack
Jack:oh
*my mom rushes up the stairs to wake up Sadie and then we here the horn beep outside so we know that Blake is here to pick us up*
Jack:that's our ride
Kelly:alright have a good day and make good decisions!
Liv:I'll try my best !
Kelly:love you
Jack:love you to
*we put on our book bags and headed outside to wear Blake was parked , I got in the back seat with Kenzie and Jack got in the front with Blake*
Kenzie:hey Bitch!
Liv:hey boo *smiles*
Kenzie:did you see our schedule today !
Liv:I know !! Every single Monday we have such a shitty schedule !
Kenzie:I know and we have a sub for math
Liv:who is it?
Kenzie:that's the thing it's miss eve
Liv:your fucking kidding me !
Kenzie:yeah
Liv:she absolutely hates me
Jack:who hates you ?
Liv:miss eve
Blake:she's a total bitch ! She doesn't like anyone
Jack:just don't loose your temper on her and get another detention ok
Liv:I can't control my mouth says
Jack:just try ! Cause I'm not in the mood to come home to a angry Stella and Kelly
Kenzie:yeah I don't blame you . Kelly is scary when he's mad
Liv:so your telling me that Matt isn't scary when mad
Blake:oh he's scary but not as scary as Kelly
*we arrive at the smoothie place and we order and revive our smoothies and then we head to school*
At school
*when Blake parks at school we all head in as one big group and we get tons of stairs as Blake and Jackson are both Hockey players and anyone on the Hockey team are very popular here at the school so people tend to stare at us all the time*
Kenzie:I'm going to head to the bathroom but I'll meet up with you in science ?
Liv:yeah ! For sure
*I head over to my Locker while Kenzie goes to the bathroom and I grab the books I need and then the bell rings and I make my way to science and I grab our usual seats and Kenzie comes in shortly after me and we just talk until the teacher starts to teach*
A few hours
*its now last period and we have my least favourite teacher ever !! Miss Eve she is such a bitch !*
Kenzie:ready for this ?
Liv:no
Kenzie:just try to keep it cool
Liv:I know I know
*we went and sat down in our seats and then miss eve walked in*
Eve:alright everyone! So as you can see miss Louise is out today and I'm going to be filling in . So get out your work and don't interrupt me !
*we did as we were told and it was all silent and going well and then miss eve got up*
Eve:so your teacher told me to hand back your tests so I'm going to go ahead and do that now .
*she passes everyone's test out and when she got to me this is what she said*
Eve:you should really be getting better grades then this Olivia ! I'm really disappointed in you
Liv:you have no reason to be disappointed in me cause your not even my freaking teacher
Eve:excuse me !
Liv:I had enough of this
*I grabbed my things and I left the classroom and I went into the bathroom and bawled my eyes out cause I got a 20% on my test and I know my parents are going to kill me ! And this Monday is definitely the worst Monday in history for me !*
At the end of the day
*when the bell rang I quickly grabbed my bags and I ran out to Blake's car where he was standing up outside of it waiting for us and I was aparently the 1st one there besides Blake so I got in the car and I sat quietly until Blake got in*
Blake:you good ?
Liv:I'm fine
Blake:you sure ?
Liv:yeah *nods my head and I force a smile on my face*
*the others get into the car and we drive home and when Blake drops us off I head inside and I head right up to my bedroom and I slam my door and lock it cause I'm not in the mood to deal with anyone here !*