Cheating Prank (Rhyne Howard)

Y/n Pov

"What's up ya'll welcome back to our channel, and as you can see I don't have Rhy with me so you know i'm about to hit her with a heavy prank. So I came up with the idea of a cheating prank where i'm going to be distancing myself from Rhyne and not being affectionate with her like I usually am and at some point i'm going to get a call from Naz, who is Rhyne's bestfriend for the ones who don't know. But anyways like I was saying Naz is going to pretend to be some random girl that i'm on the phone and flirting with, she's going to change her voice and everything ya'll just to sell it even more. 

This prank might leave me single or cussed out and sleeping on the couch, so either way pray for me ya'll. I set the camera's up in our bedroom and in the living room. "Ok ya'll she should be here soon cause she get's out of practice right around this time so she should be pulling up soon" I said into the camera. I went downstairs sitting on the couch scrolling through my phone for about 5 minutes when I heard the front door open. It was a bit a odd because she was really early which means she either had a bad practice or she just ended up leaving early. "Hey baby" she said walking in taking her shoes off and setting her stuff down by the door. "Wassup Rhy" I said looking at her then going back to scrolling on my phone.

She side eyed me twisting her face up in confusion from my dry greeting. She walked over and sat down on the couch next to me laying her head on my shoulder. She sighed deeply before saying "practice was terrible today, my cramps are off the charts and I could not focus for nothing" she said venting to me about how bad practice was for her. I felt bad for my baby cause I would comfort her right now but the prank must go on no turning back! 

"Damn that sounds painful, just drink some water and take some ibuprofen" I said not even looking in her direction. She lifted her head off my shoulder and said "yeah um sure I guess i'll do that..." she said lowly trying to observe me. She kept staring at me so I finally looked in her direction and asked "what you staring at me for?" I said a little harshly but not to much. "I'm just waiting on you to give me a kiss the hell" she said raising her eyebrow. I exhaled deeply and pulled her in for a very quick kiss. She pulled away with a very unreadable expression. "You know what... nevermind" she said more to herself as she tried laying her head back on my shoulder but I moved away.

I texted Naz to go ahead and call me now prompting the key part of the prank to start. My phone rang and I picked up the call putting the phone to my ear and standing up walking to the bedroom. I could hear Rhyne trying to ask who was calling me because I usually let her know who is calling me cause she like's to be all up in my business but that's besides the point. Once I made it into the bedroom I closed the door and laid down on the bed letting Naz know I was putting her on speaker. 

"Yo ma what's good with you?" I said making my voice a little lower and more seductive. "None just was waiting on your little sexy self to call me like you promised you were going to do" Naz responded in a very impressive girly voice. "Man you know what time ole girl get home I didn't have time to call you, but now we on the phone so you should be fine shawty" I said making Naz giggle. "When am I going to be able to see you againnn?" Naz said dragging her sentence out as I turned my volume up so it would draw Rhyne's attention. "I can come see you tomorrow when shawty leave in the morning, you know i'ma always make time for you baby" I said louder and chuckling as I heard Rhyne's footsteps slowly come up the stairs.

"I know that's right but you need to hurry up and break up with that little basketball player so you can make all of your time with me bae" Naz said in a very low seductive tone. "I will baby I was thinking about breaking up with her ass this week-" I was trying to say but was cut off by Rhy literally busting down the door. "So this the bullshit you be doing when i'm at practice busting my ass y/n?!" she yelled asking me. My eye's went wide cause one I didn't know she had that much strength and two I have never seen her with that much anger in her. "What you talking bout mama?" I asked trying to play dumb which only pissed her off even more. "Y/n you must think i'm booboo the fool the way you up here tryna play dumb with me" she said point her finger at me. "Who the hell is that girl you over here talking smooth with on the phone, and don't lie to me cause you know i'll beat you and her ass so keep in a thousand" she said raising her voice and walking closer to me. Not gone lie she was scaring me real bad cause it's a universal rule to not piss your girlfriend off when they're on their period, but my dumbass decided to risk it for a video but I mean it's worth it for you guys.

I wanted to tell her it was just a video but I felt like pushing her limit just a little bit more telling her it was a prank. "Ok Rhyne i'ma keep it real with you, i've been seeing this girl for the past month and she makes me really happy so I think it's best if we just end things between us" I said looking her into her eyes so I could sell it more. "A-are you being f- for real?" she said stuttering in a sad voice as her eyes started watering and a lone tear rolling down her face. I really want to stop it now cause I never wanted it to reach a point where she would start crying. "Rhy i'm sorry I just-" I tried to explain but she cut me off again, "nah don't try and explain nothing to me, if you want to go and be with that little ran through ugly faced girl then go ahead" she said wiping her face and walking into our walk in closet. 

I have no idea what that mood change was but i'm assuming it is not something good at all. "Bae what are you doing?" I asked as I walked in seeing her pulling my clothes off the hangers. "Nah don't bae me now you and all your shit in this house can go ahead and live with your little side chick who gone leave your slow ass once she take all your sorry money" she said as she kept pulling all my stuff down. Ok I really got to stop this now cause I will not be trying to reorganize all of my clothes. "Rhy stop for real chill" I said trying to calm her down, "why should I stop y/n huh? HUH?!" she said now screaming. "You should stop cause its just a prank" I said walking up to her. She looked at me with a stone cold face trying to see if I was lying I guess. 

"Why you lying to me I literally heard you on the phone with some funky girl" she said crossing her arms. I laughed before grabbing my phone "it was literally just Naz this entire time baby" I said now showing the facetime call with Naz's face in the camera. Rhy looked at me in shock and shook her head in disbelief at what me and her bestfriend had done. "Damn best ran through ugly faced girl though?" Naz asked laughing causing Rhyne to chuckle. "Yes cause any girl tryna talk to MY girl is going to be called that I don't care" she said said back joking and also being serious. "Man Rhy you to much but i'ma gone head and let y/n take all the heat cause it was allll her idea" Naz said as she hung up making me laugh as she just through me under the bus with no hesitation.

Rhyne looked at me with her eyebrow said and arms crossed. "So this whole thing was your little dumb idea?" she asked walking up to me. I gulped slowly afraid to answer but also afraid to not answer, all I could do was nod as no words could come out of my mouth. She was now fully in front of me holding eye contact with me very deeply must I add. "You got me good i'll give you that but trust I will handle you" she said grabbing my face and giving me a deep and slow kiss turning my on a lot which was very visible if you know what I mean. She slowly pulled away still holding eye contact, "clean all this up and hurry up so you can get your pay back" she said as she swayed her hips walking out back to the bedroom as I watched her every move.

Welp I guess that went the best it could have possibly gone despite my clothes beign all scattered in the closet. I walked out the closet and grabbed the camera doing the outro for the video "well as you guys can see the prank was a success so make so you like comment and subscribe and we'll see ya'll on the next video peace!" I said turning the camera off. "You got 15 minutes y/n so hurry up and pick them clothes up" she said rushing me.

Let's just say I cleaned those clothes up with a purpose and plan...

(A/N) Sorry for the slight late update but hope you guys enjoyed! You can send me a message or comment if you have a suggestion for what you would like to see in this book.

Don't forget to comment and vote!

Love, ya mama<3