Cater 2 You (Juju Watkins)

Y/n Pov

Kayla passed me the ball at the top of the key, I faked going for the 3 to try and get my defender in the air, but she didn't fall for it. I tried driving down the lane going for the pull up but I missed... Once again. I dropped my head for a second in frustration before running back down the court getting in position on defense. Rayah came up with a good block grabbing the rebound and passing it out to Juju. Me and my defender were basically in a track race with us both running down the court. I put my hand up signaling Juju to pass me the ball. She chucked the ball down the court straight in my hand. I dribbled quickly going to the lay but my defender covered me to much that I missed it. It should've been called a foul but whatever I haven't gotten a call the whole game.

I banged my fist on the floor in anger, frustrated by me not being able to drop a single shot besides one this entire game. I got off the floor avoiding my teammates trying to help me up. I walked over to coach G who gave me a unsure look. "Take me out the game I can't do it" I said harshly, "are you sure?" she asked me with worried eyes. "Yes just take me out the game man" I said getting angrier by the second. Coach called a timeout subbing in Taylor. I walked down the bench covering my face with a towel not even caring to look at anyone. I struggled the whole game which rarely happens. I couldn't get in my game rhythm at all I was completely off. I just couldn't bare to be on the court anymore.

(Time Skip)

The whole team was hyped up in front of me after we got the win. Me on the other hand was just sulking behind all of them with a towel sitting on my head. I haven't spoken one word to anyone since I personally benched myself. I walked into the locker room and wasted no time in changing into some sweats and a hoodie. I pulled my hoodie over my head and put my beats on turning on my music. I grabbed my bags and walked out the locker room with my head held low. I was stopped in my tracks by hearing the voice of my girlfriend talking to me. "Baby where you going" she asked me with a concerned look. "I'm going home" I said with no enthusiasm. "Are you ok? Do you wanna talk about it?" I asked grabbing my hand. 

"Nah I just wanna go home Ju" I said not making eye contact. "I'll come with you then, meet me at my car my keys are in your bookbag" she said pointing to the side of my bookbag. "I'll be there in a little bubba I love you" she said kissing my cheek, "I love you to" I repeated. I walked out back to her car unlocking it and getting inside. I pulled around to the back where all the players leave after a game.

 I waited patiently with just the sound of cars driving past being the only noise I heard. Just as I was about to text Juju where she was at she opened the passenger door putting her stuff in the back seat. "Sorry for taking so long baby I had to take me a shower real bad" she said buckling her seat belt. I didn't respond how I usually would I just nodded my head. I guess she peeped me not wanting to talk and took a hold of my hand interlocking our hands. She planted a gentle kiss on the back of my hand as I drove off heading to my apartment.

(Time Skip)

Juju Pov

"Bubba how about you go take your shower and i'll set up a little special something for us ok?" I asked softly holding her face. She nodded silently still not saying a word, "can I at least get a kiss since you won't talk to me?" I asked pouting. She rolled her eyes playfully and gave me a soft kiss making me smile. "Thank you baby, now go shower you stank" I joked, "man shut up" she said chuckling lowly. Atleast I was able to get a little laugh out of her. I pulled out my phone opening the door dash app and ordering us some Jack in the box. After placing our order I went into her room pulling out our matching stitch PJs. I got changed out of my clothes and changed into my PJs, laying y/n's out on the bed. 

I went to the living room laying out some pillows and blankets, and lighting some candles to set the mood

I went to the living room laying out some pillows and blankets, and lighting some candles to set the mood. I know she's still upset about not having a good game so I knew having something calm like this would be good for her. "Bae where you at?" y/n called out to me, "i'm in the living room baby" I responded turning the tv on. She walked out of her room with a tired expression which quickly changed when she noticed all that I set up. "Deaaaaa" she dragged out pouting, "surprise bub" I smiled walking over to her. "I know your still beating yourself up about the game today, so I just wanted to cater to you for tonight" I said. 

She pulled me into her arms hugging me with her warm embrace. "Thank you so much baby you have no idea how greatful I am for you" she said pecking my lips making me smile. "Your welcome baby I just wanted to cheer you up and see the pretty smile of yours" I complimented her making a smile creep up on her face. "Thank you Ju I must admit your face is prettier though" she said looking down at me. Her intense eye contact made butterflies fly throughout my stomach. I leaned up connecting our lips, she pulled me in closer by my waist. "Mmm" I moaned out as she deepened the kiss. 

We were interrupted my sound of her door bell ringing. I reluctantly pulled away not before giving her a few more pecks. I opened the door and seen our food on the floor. I grabbed the food bringing it inside. When y/n heard the sound of food bags rattling it heightened her mood even more. "And you bought some Jack in the box!" she said clapping impatiently on the couch. I laughed at her childish behavior towards the food. I handed her, her food which she didn't wait to dig into. "Slow down baby before you get sick" I said making her take smaller bites. I sat down next to her eating my food as her favorite movie stitch played. 

We finished eating, and I must say we quite literally left no crumbs. Right now we were still watching the movie as y/n laid her back against my front as I massaged her scalp. "Ju" y/n said lowly, "yes baby?" I asked as she lifted her head up to look at me. "I love you, like I love you so much" she said genuinely. I smiled gently before responding, "I love you so much more bubba, you know i'ma always pick you up when your down" I said rubbing the sides of her face. "Your gonna always have me for life no matter what happens" I whispered into her ear. I placed a soft kiss on her forehead and placed mines on top of hers. "You and me for life" she whispered back with her eyes closed. 

(A/N) This was a request from @Banana flew hope I was able to make your request come to life! If you would like to place a request just leave it in the comments and I will try to get it done as quickly as I can! 

Vote and comment!

Love, ya mama<3