facetime | w.s

warnings: crying

based off the picture that just came out 20 minutes ago of walker playing smth
____

12:34 am

i was lying in my bed scrolling through instagram reels, i get bored and decide to call walker i click on his contact

"seaweed brain"

it rings for a bit then finally connects. i smile gently when i see his face, his face is lit up by the screen in front of him. "hi baby" i say softly. "hi princess" he says back.

i start to talk to him and ask him questions, like how his day was. just to get to no reply everytime. "babe are you even listening to me?" i ask.

"huh?" he says. i roll my eyes. "forget it"

"wait no y/n/n whatd you say?" he asks. "i said forget it walker. go play your game. im going to bed." i reply and hang up on him. i wanted to text him goodnight and i love you but i felt like being petty, so i didnt.

_
1:22

walkers pov:

i did some thinking and got off the game, i turn off my console and sit down on my bed, texting y/n anxiously.

me:

babe i'm sorry
read 1:23

princess i know what i did was wrong im sorry.
read 1:23

wise girl:
its fine

me:

no its not.

_

your pov:

*incoming facetime call*
'seaweed brain'

i turn off my lmap so my screen is black and answer the phone call.

"listen y/n, im sorry. i shouldve been listening to you rather than spending time on a stupid game, you werent being annoying or anything like that, i shouldve turned off the game and paid attention to you. im really sorry. i love you."

"its alright walker, i promise. i love you too." i say. "are you sure?" he asks. "mhm" i nod tiredly.

"i love you princess" he says, "i love you too baby"

_

this one was a bit rushed im sorry guys LMAO