pretty boy | w.s

summary: walker lowkey gets a bit insecure and y/n cheers him up a bit

____

me and walker are lying in my bed, were turned away from eachother, just soaking in eachothers presence. im scrolling through Pinterest and i hear faint sniffling. is walker.. crying? i mean ive seen him cry before but its kinda random..

"walker are you okay?" i ask, no response. "walker..?"

he turns around, "hey baby.. why are you crying what happenend?" he sits up and looks at me. god.. his eyes. everytime i look into them i feel as if i had just entered heaven.

'walker. whats wrong?" i ask. "its dumb." he replies. "im sure its not. baby just tell me whats wrong. i wanna know why your crying."

"i dont know its just, why do you like me? i mean personally i dont know but i look like every other boy to exist. and i- i dunno, i just find myself annoying, you know?" my heart breaks at his words, how could he even think that. hes the most funniest, beautiful person i know. how in the world does he think this.

another tear rolls down his cheek, i quickly wipe it away with my thumb. "well first, you top every guy youve ever compared yourself badly too.. and second your not annoying. how could you even think that. your literally the funniest person i know. like i could go on for days talking about how amazing you are walker."

"its like i feel like every other guy also has blue and and blonde hair. like whats so special about me?"

"well, your personality. your funny and your respectful, but like look wise, you definitely top all of those guys. i cant even imagine myself with anyone but you. like your hair, i love your curls and your eyes, their beautiful. i know that i joke around and 'make fun' of how blue they are but in reality your eyes are the prettiest ever. and your smile. everytime you smile i get so much butterflies walker. like you dont even know. its like 9 million. and then how the tiniest gestures you do just automatically make me fold. i dont know. but i do know that no boy could ever compare to you. ill always pick you no matter what. i love you and only you. nobody else."

walker stays silent for a minute. taking in everything i just said. he just smiles softly. causing me to do the same, i slowly lean in to place a small kiss on his lips. we pull away and he looks at me in admiration. "you good now?"

"yep! okay come on" he pull me down onto my bed. attacking me with kisses, i squeal.

"i love you" he says before calming down and lying next to me.