lisp | w.s

a/n: i realized walker has a little lisp so i decided to make this cute oneshot abt it

_

you and walker are lying on his bed in peace. walkers head is actually on you chest, hes scrolling through instagram and your scrolling through tiktok, you may or may not be watching edits of him.

it was too quiet in his room so you decided to annoy him, you set down my phone and comb your fingers through his curly hair. "walkiee" you say jokingly in a sweet tone. he didnt respond. "walkerr"

"yes y/nn" he says in the same tone. it sounded more like 'yesth y/n'

you gasp. "your lisp!" he gets embarrassed you giggle, theres blush appearing on his cheeks. he hides his face in his hands. you pull his hands away from his face. ''aw noo walker its cute'' you smile. looking at him in the eyes.

"this is actually humiliating." he says, joking. "bro really said 'askschully!'" you say while sticking your finger up to recreate the nerd meme. "y/nnn" he groans, hiding his face in your neck.

"okay im sorry walk. your lisp is very cute." you say. "your so mean y/n." he mumbles.

''i just said it was cute!" you say. "i know i know" he replies tiredly. "walkers getting eepy'' i say and he groans in annoynce.

"okay persassy go to sleep"

___

IM SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT BUT IM MAKING ANOTHER ONESHOT RIGHT AFTER THIS. PLEASE LEAVE REQUESTSSSS

ella x