i bet on losing dogs | w.s

summary: you gets really upset about something and walker comforts you.

tw: weird fans, weird/sexual comments
___

me and walker were having a sleepover like we always do on weekends. i was lying ontop of walker, my head on his chest while he was being a bit of an ipad kid and played games on his phone. it was some marvel mortal combat looking thing. i dont know.

as i scroll through edits of me, yes i watch my own edits who doesnt.

i look at the comments and i see comments like "their so pretty" "their so beautiful."

i smile until i see the comments that really got me.

"i could take her (not in a fight)"
"what color do yall think it is"
"is it bubblegum pink?"
"i wonder whats underneath those clothes"
"someone freeze time rq"

i felt tears form in my eyes. i dont want walker to hear me crying and get worried so i try to push them back.

i try but i cant. i get off of walker, excusing with "im getting hot"

he looks at me to nod but something catches his eye. "y/n?" he sets his phone down. "y/n whats wrong?" those words cause me to start crying harder.

i look at him. "babe tell me whats wrong" he says. "walker.." i say, tears streaming down my face.

"its okay baby im here, can you tell
me whats wrong?"

"i cant-" i feel like i cant breathe. "yes you can y/n your okay" he pulls me onto his lap.

"please tell me whats wrong"

"i cant-" tears streaming down my face. "look at me babe.." he says. i look at him.

"breathe y/n" he says. i calm down. "thats it. can you tell me what happened?" he asks. i nod. "so basically i- i was looking at edits of me a-and i saw this one and i looked at the comments and they were all weird and- and" tears start forming in my eyes. he nods. "i understand" he places his hand on my back.
his hand running up and down my back.

"do you want me to say something?" he asks. i shake my head softly, meaning no. "alright baby. i got you. if you want me to say something about it im here okay?" i nod.

i lay my head on his chest. he scoots down so hes now laying flat on the bed. his head propped up against the pillow.

walker pulls the blanket over us, he puts his hand in my hair plays with it gently. "i love you, goodnight"

"i love you too walk.. goodnight.." i slowly fell asleep. knowing that no matter what he will always love me and support me. i love this boy and i am so lucky and so grateful to have him.