Missy and sheldon's wild chase.

HEY WAIT!!

⚠ warning ⚠: this is NOT smut. but there will be some sexual content. Recommended for young teens.  Paige x Sheldon fanfic btw

"Paige, come back!" Missy yelled from the top of her lungs, hoping she would hear, knowing damn well it wouldn't work. "There's no point. Oh well, I guess we should just go ho-" "We're not going anywhere except to chase her. C'mon." "More running?!" Sheldon whined, chasing after her. They catch up and see her with another guy next to her. "Ugh," Paige says in a disappointed voice.     "Paige, what are you doing?"       "We're going to a party,"    she emphasizes the "we're." "Another party? It's 9:30?"       Sheldon looks confused and concerned at Paige.  "Hey, do you know how old she is?" Missy looks at the other guy next to her with her brow raised.          "Uh, yeah. She told me she was 17." "Younger," Missy corrects him. "16?" "Younger," "15.." "YOUNGER." "Yeah, I.. I have to go." He lets go of her hand abruptly and runs, hoping not to run into her. "Ugh, what's your problem.." Paige said rhetorically. "The problem is you're drunk and hanging out with guys 1000 years older than you!" They make it to the water fountain and Sheldon is sitting in between Missy and Paige. Missy speaks, sticking her head out towards her. "What's wrong with you? That could've gotten you hurt?!" "Oh, c'mon, he was cute..." Paige says, sounding as reckless as she... well, sounds."This just proves that you would follow any cute guy. You're supposed to be smarter than Sheldon," Missy says, rolling her eyes, still with a hint of concern. "No! Not true. B-but I am smarter.." She says in a really sloppy voice. Sheldon looks at them both with an offended look. "What? It's true.." Paige looks at him to "Yeah," "Ok then explain why my pizza is in my tummy and yours is in the fountain." "Whatever," Paige rolls her eyes. "Honestly, any guy could just.." Missy kept blabbing in Paige's eyes, but she knew the concept and since the sickening beverage Paige drank made her blind to thought, she did something... different. "Oh yeah? W-well if I'm so dumb, Sheldon, guess who y-you kissed?" hiccup "What do y-" Sheldon gets cut off as Paige grabs him by both shoulders. She kissed him on the cheek, leaving a light trace of her lips illustrated with lipstick. "Why did you do that.." he looks red. Paige giggles, then collapses on the hard cement floor, but Missy catches her. "I- a moment of silence was caught let's go.. she's top priority." "Can I at least wash my fa-" "Sheldon?" "Yes?" "GET OVER IT." "Ok, ok.. geez.." They run, but Sheldon is wiping his face with a napkin he keeps in his breast pocket. They make it back to his dorm. "What- Why is she in my dorm?" "Oh, c'mon, this is a huge accomplishment.. You could tell everybody a girl slept in your bed in YOUR dorm. Biggg accomplishment for you." "Whatever," Sheldon rolls his eyes, knowing no, it really won't. "Ok, that's enough for me-""Wait! We need to get our stories straight. While YOU were... doing whatever you were doing, you never saw Paige or me, and I was clearly at Heather's?" "No. You were partying. It's simple, the truth. You know I can't keep a secret!" "Please?!" "Fine, whatever!" He seems angry and storms off. 

                     It's the next night. Mary is aware of what Missy did, so she's still forced to stay in to eat. But she plans to stay and convince them that she'll stay, but in reality, to run off. But understandably, she's in a mad mood. Sheldon seems a bit mad but confused based on the events of the past night with Paige and him at the water fountain. "You okay, baby..?" Mary looks concerned at Sheldon, questioning what happened to him. "Yes.. Just something bothering me." George and Mary look at each other, and so do Georgie and Missy. "Uh.. Want to share, kiddo?" Georgie looks at him concerned. Sheldon looks back at Missy for a quick second and looks at him. "Um... no." "Baby, if you're being bothered, you should really share." Missy sighs. She just said it for Sheldon to let him free. "Um, Paige kinda uhm..." "Kinda what?" Georgie looks at Missy, curious. "Georgie-" "Wait, let her finish. What is it, child?" George says. "She kissed him." She continues eating. "Wha- Missy!" Sheldon looks at her. "She wha?!!" Georgie laughs, "What? When did that even happen??" "No.. way.. That's a miracle." George looks absolutely stunned. "Wha.. Where is she now?!" Mary looks concerned. "In his bed." Georgie looks shocked, and his eyes widen. Mary gets up and is about to head to his room. "No, that would be insane. In his college dorm." Missy tells Mary. "C'mon Sheldon. We're going," Mary is about to leave, but then Missy speaks. "Wait. Let me go too. I know she's in a bad state right now, and... I want to help her." "Ok, fine." Mary smiles at Missy. "Let's go..."