Oh no.

Hey just a little warning. The following has sexual content, nothing to extreme but its just sexual. K you can continue

Paige dashed through the door holding his hand, "Paige-"  Paige pushed her lips against his, Sheldon was shocked, the kiss lasted long.  while kissing shes taking off her blouse revealing her cleavage and her bra. Sheldon doesn't know how to respond but he just keeps his eyes closed like Paige. Paige un buttones his buttoned up, throwing it to the side.  Paige and Sheldon just start kissing on the bed the rest of the night.

TIME SKIP

Sheldon gets up from the bed with his hair messy and having trouble trying to find his shirt. "Why do I feel like this..?"  He goes to check his self in the mirror to look in the mirror. His hair is all scruffy and they'res hickeys around all over his neck. "WHAT THE.."  Paige wakes up she rubs her eye standing her torso. "Not again.. she groans"   "PAIGE. HERE. NOW."   "Coming..."   "Did you cause this?"   Sheldon asked looking towards her.  "You don't remember? I thought you had perfect memory or something like that.." Paige responds.  "How am I gonna go home? My parents will definetly expect this from you!"  "Just enter through the back or sneak in than fix yourself up, than leave and knock on the door."   "Oh. Thanks, as sheldon is about to leave he turns back will I see you again?"   "Of course. Just not on your bed."   Sheldon rolls his eyes "Funny. Im leaving. Oh and he turns red  Put on a shirt!"   Sheldon makes it to the house it was a long walk but he makes it. And he tries entering through the back door. As soon as hes getting in he sees George on the couch watching TV.  "Cheese and crackers.."  He runs in to Missy and Sheldon room.   "What the hel- WHOS THAT?" 

The room

"Missy you gotta hide me!"   "What the hell happend to you?"  "Just hide me!"   "K geez!"  George enters theyre room. "Missy what are you doing?"  "Nothin just readin." She was holding up those magazines with the recipe to red cherry lips.  "Ok than.."  Georgie leaves and in the hallway he says, "Damn im getting old."  "Now that hes gone.. WHAT HAPPEND TO YOU she laughs"  Missy whispered to him.  "Nothing."  Sheldon goes into their bathroom with the door open.  "What do you mean you have hickeys all over your neck! And I see that lipstick.. Wait is.. THATS PAIGE'S LIPSTICK!"   "Try whispering quiter."  "Holy crap."  After he gets ready he leaves the house through their window. He than goes to knock on their front door.  "huh?" Mary answers the door. "Hi mom."   "Oh hi baby. Did you have fun?"  Missy and Georgie are looking peaking their head out. Sheldon couldn't hear them but he could see Georgie mouthing the words "He sure did" They both giggle, He thought in his head "She told Georgie. AGAIN."