only to meet again

Georgie gets informed of what happend. Georgie walks into their room with Missy. "Is that true or are you messin' around?"   "I dont know ok? Nothing special, she just kissed me at a unexpected time.."  "hes lyin' " Missy looks at Georgie with that look she always puts on and her eyes staring at him.  "Yeah no duh. he looks at sheldon Ya dope, She probably likes you."  Shedon gets a little suprised.. Sure him liking her was a small possibility but her liking him was a bit over the top.  "You all are just poking around now theres nothing that is going on between me and Paige! Now leave me alone." he leaves and heads to the living room.  "Yeah hes hopelessly in love, " Missy says.  "For sure. Ima go check on Mandy." Georgie responds in that heavy texan accent he carries.

NEXT DAY

Its monday and Sheldon gets to the university. After one of his classes he finds the letter again and reads it. he starts to think "do I have a crush on this girl..?"  He leaves his dorm to go play with the guys next door. He told Mary already and she said its fine, Sheldon looks across the hallway to find Paige.  He starts to breath a bit heavily. "I-" He runs into the room.   "Woah man! What happend?"   "Its Paige."  He looks a bit concerning.  "Oh the little blonde chick your age? Whats wrong?"   "I dont know.. My heart rate is higher my palms are red.. he looks over at the mirror on the side. and it would appear that Im red.."    the man on the left whispers to the one next to him  "I think he likes her"   "yeah no duh man.. look kid, It looks like you  like her little bro."    "thats what all my siblings say."   "well they're right."    Sheldon mumbles  "for the first time in their life.."     "you need to talk to her. You're gonna regret not doing it."  sheldon sighs "okay If thats the resolution to this."  He leaves the room  "Bro whos gonna play mario cart with us..?"   "Damnit."

Paige b̶u̶t̶ a̶l̶s̶o̶   and Sheldon

"Paige!"   "huh..?"   Sheldon runs up to the girl.  "hey look Im sorry fo-" Paige was merely about to finish, but than Sheldon stops her and kisses her on the lips. "I just heard thats what people do when their in love. Im sorry."  Paige looks stunned. "Oh don't be."  Paige grabs Sheldon by his arm and goes into his dorm which was supposed to be a single, turned into a double that night. "where are yo-"   "just shut up and come on."

; )