Double trouble

They make it to the university and enter sheldons dorm. Theres a note left flat on sheldons bed saying:

                       Dear Sheldon,

Thank you so much for your understanding. I wholeheartedly acknowledge the recklessness of my actions and I deeply regret them. Despite my misguided choices,  I have chosen to stay with my mother which I am incredibly grateful for.I would like to extend my sincerest apologies for the events that unfolded last night. It is undeniable that I was under the influence of alcohol and acted foolishly without considering the consequences. I must admit that I was blinded by my own ignorance and made choices that I now deeply regret. It is my utmost hope that you can find it in your heart to forgive me for my behavior.I genuinely value our friendship and I deeply appreciate the bond we share. I would love nothing more than to rekindle the friendship we have and continue to create beautiful memories together. I hope that our paths cross soon, and we can move past this unfortunate incident.

Once again, thank you for your understanding, and I apologize from the bottom of my heart for any pain or discomfort I may have caused.

- 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓟𝓪𝓲𝓰𝓮

Sheldon puts down the note. "I miss her..."  Mary looks at sheldon sad "Awe baby..Its ok.." Mary hugs both sheldon and Missy. While Missys head is resting on Marys shoulder blades she gets a sincere face on. She decides Maybe im not ready to go yet..  Mary Sheldon and Missy leave. 

TIME SKIP

The next day Meemaw finds out what happend, they're sitting in the kitchen chatting on the circular table on the few chairs like always drinking coffee. "Holy shit. No way?!" Mary looks at meemaw. "Yes and language!"  "sorry, she rolls her eyes but did he really?! At 13 to. I'd expect... well.. never mind that but thats wild!"  "well, he seems like he doesn't like to talk about it but ever since shes done... that.." Mary says.  "Well does he have feelings for the gal?"  "I wouldn't think so.. Hes often talking about how hes scared shes smarter than him.. but I cant really pry at the boy like that."  "The boys like a deer. Be to passive aggresive and boom. Hes gone, you have to approach slowly and carefully." meemaw says dramtically. "I would say to stop but its true" They both laugh at the same time

"So do you have a crush on her..?" They're both in the room they share. Missy looks at Sheldons back tilting her head wondering what hes thinking but more importantly feeling. "I.. I dont know ok? Its unimportant."  "oh c'mon.. think of it as.. Oh! One of your like boring experiments." Missy suggested "Please. I already collected the data for that. November 3rd 1991, I confessed and she drew a mustache on my face and we agreed there was nothing there."  Sheldon says looking a hint of red something you could see if you were to squint. "oh yeah she laughs That was funny... But you seem a little different ever since what happend..?"  "just.. leave me alone."  "You.. YOU LIKE HER!!!"  "Wha-" "Your superrrrrrr red"  "I.. suppose so. you never know I might be diagnosed with Lupus."  "Im tellin' Georgie,"  Missy says to Sheldon who looks a little mad "No, dont."  "no im gonna" "no don-"  She runs to tell Georgie. "Live long and prosper to my dignity.." Sheldon said to himself phrasing star trek.