Part 2: His Past

As Wavorius is outside on patrol, he looks at a dark blue skies thinking about his brother Harviorius, his real name is unknown as Wavorius name that for him. 

In the past, both Wavorius and Harvorius were born in Anchorhead Bay, as little kids they have fun playing outside with friends, learn about planes and both of them telling their parents that they want to be an Erusean pilot one day when they get older.

But his thought changed to something else when he knows his third brother but he doesn't know his name and face. 

Her mother told him that he moved to Farbanti in Erusea for some unknown reason. 

As Wavorius With that thought in mind, Suddenly, Wavorius' mind is jolted from its peace as his thoughts drift to the one dark memory he has tried so hard to forget - the death of his brother.

Years ago, when Wavorius was still a young pilot, he and his brother flew together in battle. They were an unstoppable force, and their bond as brothers only made them stronger.

But one day, everything went wrong. They were ambushed by enemy fighters and Wavorius watched helplessly as his brother's plane was shot down, crashing in a ball of fire.

The memory still haunts him, even after all these years. He wonders what might have been if he had been a better pilot, if he had been able to protect his brother. 

But deep down, he knows that there was nothing he could have done.

He had a memory with this event of daniels death in battle, he was shot down, couldn't eject and crashed.

Seeing this Wavorius was shot down to but manages to eject and parachuted towards Daniels aircraft.

he then opens up only to see his brother arm off of his body, impaled by pieces on the legs, right arm and the chest, Wavorius was crying on his dead body "Wake up, WAKE UP HARVORIUS, PLEASE WAKE UP, *As he yells Harvorius to wake up multiple time, breathing rapidly, and shaking as he lost he best brother he says this* "YOU WILL BE REMEMBERED BROTHER, I'LL AVENGE YOU. Now go rest. In. Heaven.

 As he wipes his tears and lost the battle, two days later, he was at a funeral looking at Daniel's gravestone, His parents, cousins, friends, were saddened some were saying thoughts about him, Wavorius says his thought in his own words, "Even though he's deceased, i will never forget my best brother forever in my life, hey Daniel if you listening i miss you, love you, and forever my favorite brother, now go get some rest".

 Everybody hugged him as he started to cry, Wavorius started to have tears while looking at the sky, wiping it away, he then says "I AVGENGE YOU HAVORIUS".