Chapter 23: Yuito's Past & First Kiss

「Name: Yuito Itsuki
Age: 19
Constellation Support: Celestia

Private Attribute: The Fated Star

Exclusive Skills: Character List Lv.5, Celestial Summon Lv. 2, Parallel Worlds Lv. 2, ???

Items: Twin Swords of Hellfire and Stars (unknown grade), Box of Little Things (S-Class).

Overall Stats: Physique Lv. 7, Strength Lv. 4, Agility Lv. 10, Magic Power Lv. 9

Overall Rating: A mysterious person who's weak yet strong. 」

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuito's POV

Yoo Jonghyuk. The character from the novel Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint written by Sing Shong, and the protagonist of Three Ways to Survive in a Ruined World, the novel that Dokja-Hyung had read, written by the anonymous writer, tls123. 

He had left before Dokja-Hyung arrived, and had probably gone through this damp and dirty place already. He probably left after stealing the treasure, thinking that it'd be tiring to fight the demonic being.

So right now, we were 'robbing' a place that was already ransacked by that conceited and egoistic man who thought he was the only one who could save this ruined world. 

(That's Yuito's thinking of YJH cuz he loves KDJ more)

"There's nothing to worry about. Afterall, the main thing that we need is still here." Dokja-Hyung smiled lightly and opened the box.

Remembering the plots that were starting to blur in my memories, that thing is a stove that is small enough to fit into a pocket. 

"It's okay because the main thing is still left."

[Magic Power Stove].

This item was in fact the key item in this sub scenario.

[Magic Power Stove can only be used once per person.]

"I think Joonghyuk-Hyung took one... since he left early." I whispered to Dokja-Hyung.

"He should have. Thankfully he didn't take both."

"...What is that thing?" Yoo Sangah-Ssi asked.

"Well, I think I know a bit about its purpose."

I watched as Dokja-Hyung purposely trembled, then activated the stove with magic power and raised a dead ground rat's leg.

It was funny since it didn't fit the size of a plate of food, but in five seconds, a remarkable change happened to the leg of the ground rat.

"Wow! It smells good!" Dokja-Hyung swallowed.

There was a sweet smell and the leg of the ground rat changed to a golden colour.

"Meat!"

Lee Gilyoung cried out excitedly. 

Yoo Sangah-Ssi asked urgently, "C-Can we eat this?"

"I'll try it first." 

My mouth watered as Dokja-Hyung grabbed the greasy hind leg and dug into the flesh. The juices ran from the flesh... and some oil dripped onto the ground. 

I nearly forgot how to breath as the aroma of the meat tempted me to go up front and take a big bite. It looked even tastier than when I was reading the Manhua.

[A few constellations are drooling.]

[The constellations have sponsored you 100 coins.]

[The constellation 'Abyssal Black Flame Dragon' has swallowed his saliva.]