Chapter 6: Second Scenario

「Name: Yuito Itsuki
Age: 19
Constellation Support: Celestia

Private Attribute: The Fated Star

Exclusive Skills: Character List Lv.5, Celestial Summon Lv. 2, Parallel Worlds Lv. 2, ???

Overall Stats: Physique Lv. 4, Strength Lv. 2, Agility Lv. 6, Magic Power Lv. 7

Overall Rating: A mysterious person who's weak yet strong. 」

3rd POV
As everyone was silent after Han Myungoh shouted, a sudden sound shook them all.

"KUUONGGG!"

Someone was trying to break the door from the other side.

To Kim Dokja, this was an unexpected situation so he had to think.

Was it the next scenario? No. The dokkaebi hadn't come back yet. Then...

For Yuito, he knew that it was Yoo Jonghyuk yet he was slightly spooked, remembering how Yoo Jonghyuk was a scary person at the beginning.

He held onto his kitten tightly as he tried to remember the plot.

Han Myungoh moved towards the door that was shaking and rattling, and Lee Hyunsung followed.

Dokja-Hyung stopped them.

"You can't stop it." He said as he stared at the iron door with heavy eyes.

"Huh?" Lee Hyunsung hesitated.

"We have to go."

"Huh? But..."

"If we don't go now―" The sound of bashing against metal got more violent and overbearing, clanging and clanking.

The only survivor of carriage 3707.

Both Kim Dokja and Yuito Itsuki knew, who he was.

"We will all die before the next scenario arrives."

Fear. Appeared on everyone's face.

Yes, that guy was finally coming. The 'real' protagonist of this story.

The story that Kim Dokja was familiar with.

Kim Dokja stared straight into Lee Hyunsung and Han Myungoh's eyes and said, "Do you want to die from that guy beyond the iron door or do you want to try your luck outside the train? Which one will you choose?"

"U-Uh..." Han Myungoh distanced himself from the door.

"Dokja-ssi, is there any guarantee that the person beyond the iron door is an enemy?"

The Steel Sword appeared at the crucial moment.

It's undeniable that he's a kind and loyal person, but there was a reason why Lee Hyunsung couldn't be the leader of a party.

"Since they are coming from another carriage, it is likely to be a survivor. If we meet..." Dokja looked at the bloody room instead of continuing.

Lee Hyunsung followed his gaze and quietly spoke, "...I was too careless. Let's find a way out."

"G-Go! Go quickly!"

At this moment, Han Myungoh and Lee Hyunsung were aware.

The other survivors of the carriages would've gone through the same thing as them. They wouldn't have had the good luck of finding 'insects.'

They would already have blood in their hands.

"This is broken!"

"Damn, we can't go this way!"