Part 4.

I smile a small smile, the least genuine one I have ever pulled as the nurse tells me I can go home. What home? Oh right, with Louis. I wonder what he's been up to, since he hasn't even visited once or called me.

I walk out of the hospital room slowly, my overnight bag is slung over my shoulder and is only filled with a new toothbrush and a couple bottles of shampoo. I sigh loudly, walking out of the massive white building. Where to next? I don't even know where I am. My body acts and before my brain can catch up, I'm dialing Louis number.

Ring

Ring

Ring

Rin-

"Hello?" Louis' voice comes from the other end of the line, startling me and making me stumble over my feet. My heart is pounding in my chest and I feel a bead of sweat roll down my forehead.

"H-Hi Louis," I stutter, my eyes never leaving the ground as I stood. I hear something crash in the background and a loud curse word erupts from Louis' mouth.

"Niall? Is this Niall?" Louis frantic voice is loud, my eyes widening as I hear a grumble from the other line.

"Louis who are you on the phone to?" A manly voice speaks, and my jaw is on the floor in a split second. I hear Louis tell the man to 'shh' and that made me so angry he could see red in the corner of my vision.

"You fucking bastard. I was trapped, almost getting murdered and getting fucking brain damage from some asshole and you didn't even care for me enough to look for me? Instead you're with another guy. Thanks a lot man, I fucking appreciate it. Don't you ever talk to me again," I growl, slamming my small phone on the ground and smashing it with my foot. My life is just full of surprises. I start walking down the sidewalk, a tear threatening to escape. My life is so fucking shit. I cannot believe this. I feel absolutely worthless and now I just want to go back in that room and get killed. I don't even fucking care anymore.

As I lift my head to see where I'm headed, I see a small servo on the corner and I start walking faster, suddenly craving a violet crumble and a sausage roll. Obvious comfort food. I wipe the small tear that escaped and walked into the small store, going over to where the lollies are and grabbing a violet crumble and going up to the register.

"Hi, can I get a sausage roll p-please? And also this," I put the chocolate bar on the bench, reaching in my pocket and pulling out a ten dollar note Harry gave me if I 'ever needed anything'.

"That'll be $6.80," I slid the ten bucks over to the man, receiving my change a second later and walking out of the servo.

I moaned as I bit into the sausage roll, instantly feeling a bit better. I finish it up quickly, devouring the whole snack as I slowly walked. I started thinking, what would my life be like if I never met Louis? Would I still be at home, on the couch cuddling with him or would I be here?

A car slowed as it drove past me, a black Audi to be exact, and my eyes slightly widened as it came to a halt. The window rolled down, Harry's head popping out of the car.

"Want a ride? You seem a bit lonely," Harry smiled, my stomach churning with nerves as I nodded my head and hopped in the passenger side. This is going to be fun.

*****

"Niall if you have no where to stay, I have a spare room. It looks like you have no clothes either so I will give you some of mine until you go and fetch yours from wherever you lived before," Harry explained, his eyes never leaving mine as he parked in his driveway. I looked out of the parked car, examining the small yet cozy house. The Australian weather made the grass turn a bit brown and dry, little patches of green here and there. The house itself was a brick house, a small rose bush near the front door. There was a little stone pathway that lead to his door, making the rather small house look rather inviting.

"Uh, sure. Only if you don't mind though, I wouldn't want to be a bother," I said to Harry, my fingers fiddling in my lap. Harry's eyes go from mine to my lap, and back to my eyes again.

"If I didn't want you to stay I wouldn't have invited you in, now would I?" Harry smirked, small dimples popping in his cheeks and his eyebrows raising slightly.

"Oh, r-right," I nodded, opening his car door and stepping out. The rocks under my feet crunched as I walked to his trunk and grabbed my stuff. Harry walked to my side, grabbing my wrist and lead me inside. I looked around, taking in my surroundings. We were walking down a small hallway that had a couple of pictures of (what I presume) his family hanging unevenly on his brick walls. We walked into the living room, a bookshelf was built into the brick wall on the far corner, books scattered along the long shelves and small dust piles had made their way in almost every confer of it. To say that his home was homely was an understatement.

"Want some tea or coffee? I have some soft drink in the fridge if you'd like that," Harry walked into his kitchen that was mostly made of brick walls and marble bench tops. I sat down at one of his bar stools, swinging slightly.

"Lemonade?" Harry turned his head, looking at me for my answer.

"I'd love it," I smiled, feeling more at home than ever.

***********************

A/N: damn, do you think Harry likes Niall or is he just being nice? I think he has a c r u s h omg