Part 2.

It's been a couple of hours since he left. He left me with unwanted marks on my body and ragged breaths. My stomach was uneasy from the previous events, my nerves deciding to settle in for the night. I can't believe what just happened, I'm distraught. I can feel bile rising in my throat, my ribs still hurting from what he did to me. I feel like their broken, just like my body and my soul which was unfixable at the moment. My wrists tugged at the heavy chains, wishing I could just run my fingers through my hair and scream.

My mind drifted off to a place where I would rather be. I'm sitting in my living room, my boyfriend walking around the kitchen to find something to eat and the television dimly lighting the room. I hear grumbling from the room over, so I walk over to where the commotion is at.

"What's wrong babe?" I question, seeing Louis' back leaning on the counter, his hands in his hair and his eyes closed in obvious frustration.

"Nothing, I'm just too bored to stay in tonight. Wanna go out for a meal or something?" He opens his eyes, his hands releasing from his disheveled hair as he speaks. His piercing blue eyes hold a glimmer of hope as he waits for my answer,

"Yeah sure, just let me go get changed," I smile at him, walking over to his small petite body and planting a chaste kiss on his lips before making my way out of the kitchen to our shared bedroom. I rip off my baggy white shirt and my sweat pants and change in to a black button up and ripped black jeans, my white converse completing my classy look. My unruly blonde hair is styled into its usual whiff and I quickly brush my teeth before heading to the living room to where Louis is.

"I'm ready baby," I grin as I see him seated on the couch. He is clad in a pair of dark blue skinny jeans, a old Rolling Stones tank and his usual dirty white Vans on his small feet.

"Well, aren't you one for cleaning up well," he smirks, his eyes holding a hint of lust for a moment as he eyes me from head to toe, and standing. He takes large steps to get over to me, his mouth on mine and his hands tightly on my waist. Our moans were the only thing that were heard the rest of the night, and let's just say that our 'date' was forgotten and my best shirt was laying somewhere on the floor.

*****

I didn't realise I was crying until my breathing hitched and a warm tear rolled down my cheek. I missed my boyfriend so much it hurts. Sometimes I can't breathe properly just by rethinking our best memories.

My back is aching, the back of my head either feels bruised or just really sore from being laying on a hard bed for like ever. I grunt, more tears escaping my eyes as I sob. I don't even remember why I deserved to be locked in here. I've gotten no explanation for anything since I woke from being unconscious and all I've actually got from day one of being here was.. Unwanted sexual encounters.

I can hear rustling from somewhere outside the room and my heart begins beating at an abnormal pace. My breathing begins to get faster with every footstep coming closer and the nerves sitting in the pit of my stomach are just enough to make a weak man puke. Or well, me.

As I try and relax once the rustling dies down, there is a loud bang on the door which erupts in my ears much louder than intended. I yell profanities, the banging coming more frequently and suddenly the door comes crashing down in a matter of seconds.

A shadow comes in the doorway, the persons head looking around the room, their eyes settling on me.

"Oh my god what the fuck," the person comes over, my eyes widening slightly as I get a better look at the unknown being. His eyes are lurked by shadow, his hair hidden under a beanie but a couple of curls are popping out from underneath. He's wearing a worn out off-green shirt and grey sweatpants, a couple of tattoos peaking out from the top of his shirt. Attractive, but not in this situation.

As I open my mouth to scream, he clamps his extremely large hand over my mouth and quietly tells me to 'shh'.

"It's okay, I'm not here to harm you in any way," he speaks, his accent coming off as strange at first but then slightly calming. Deep and husky, British as well.

"Why are you here?" I try my best to choke out, the tears trying to escape my dry eyes, burning deep in my skull.

"I don't know. I was walking past here and saw a door so I thought I should check it out. Thank god I did, I wouldn't want someone as cute as you to die," he whispers, an obvious smile in his words as he speaks. He must be at least in his early 20's.

"You would have a key to unlock these chains? My fucking whole body is burning and numb from being down here for so long I can't-" my throat dries up and I start coughing. The strangers eyes widen, silently tell me to 'hold on' and he runs out of the room. A few seconds later he comes back with a mug, of what I presume to be water. As I lift my head, he puts the cup to my lips and tips it back. The cool liquid slides down my raw throat, and before I know it, my head is leaning over my bed.

"Oh my god," the man repeats as he watches me vomit nothing but stomach acid. He reaches into his pocket and grabs out a set of many keys. He starts jabbing one of the chains with various keys, trying to fit one of them in the lock. Suddenly one of them slips in, and I gasp as he quickly unlocks the chain, dropping it on the floor.

I try and lift my arm, but I'm paralysed. I try again but it's no use. My body has gone under the spell, never braking loose. The curly haired man slowly reaches out and takes my arm in his sweaty hand, lifting it slowly.

"Ah!" I yell, my eyes squeezing closed as an electric shock of pain soars through my arm, raking through my body and making the hair on the back of my neck stand.

"I'm so sorry! Oh my gosh I'm gonna have to take you to the hospital," he quickly screeches, unlocking all of the chains and lifting me slowly. He runs out of the room, carrying me bridal style and the last thing I see is the handsome mans' scared expression before everything turns black.

**********************

A/N: oh my god cliffhanger